Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TeamFrame 2 - Meet the Limbo + Excalibur.

AnJetCat

I got bored today and made this XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER-wqxiMX94

BTW, what i'm trying to say in this video is, Limbo + Excalibur is really a super OP team in most of the sortie mission.

Think about it! a invincible Excalibur with his full build Exalted Blade waving around!!!

Valkyr and Limbo just wanna stand there and watch Excalibur do his job :3

Hey look buddy, I'm Limbo, and that means I solve problems. Not problems like what is fair and balanced, I solve practical problems. For instance, how am I gunna stop some big mean motherbutcher from tearing the Hostage a structurally superfluous new behind?

2 minutes ago, TotallyLagging said:

This S#&$ can stay in the game and they removed the rift + Electric Shield wombo combo?

smh 

IKR? Even just exalted blade by itself without this combo is so many leagues more OP than the Rift+Eshield combo that I wonder at times how DE goes about deciding what to balance when. EB is gonna get nerfed eventually. It HAS to. There's no way it never will- but rift/shield combo required two frames and was situational at best, and required good positioning and planning to make work effectively. Yes it was cheesy, yes maybe it should have gone away, but at least they could focus on the truly OP stuff first... :(

2 hours ago, -dicht.Amducias- said:

excal is a bad damage dealer though

Excal can deal, litterally infinite ammounts of damage.  One wave blade on a blinded group of enemies can do 100,000+ damage to each,  Excal can have DPS in the millions easily.  Its really broken, I kinda want it reworked to be more of a melee ability rather than a veritable WMD.