Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Auto Sidearm?

Ifeno

Question

Well the synoid Gammacore is rly nice (if its concidered as an auto^^)

and generally the syndicate sidearms are all really good... so the secura cestra is good too :3

But when you only prefer auto sidearms because you can spray easy with it... then you should try the sonicor... not automatic but easy to hit enemies :D

Edited by MrAnderson19
forgot sth

not sure if u have them but

wraith twin vipers

+looks badass

+helluva fast (deals dmg in very small burst)

-not most ammo economical

-u might need to forma it 3-4 times for absolute best build

did i mention it looks badass :3

Would Viral Hydraulic Crosshairs Elect Twin Grakatas be viable? I'm using elec for the bodyshots to trigger the HC while Viral will lower the health of enemies. The fire-rate is so high that it only doesn't trigger HC if the enemy dies in a fraction of seconds

When it comes to dual machine pistols, the Twin Grak stands alone.

The Aksomati isn't too far off, but that weapon suffers from a few issues the Twin Grak simply doesn't have to deal with. The only downside to the Twin Grak is the reload speed.

There are some specialty niches where other guns fit in quite well, but for just general hell-raising, the Twin Grak is your boy.

No mention of the Atomos yet? Because Atomos is an absolute beast.

I'm not sure if it still has that bonus of its chain attacks straight-up ignoring Nullifier bubbles, but if it does, then even better. There are very, very few weapons that are capable of doing that.

Just now, SortaRandom said:

No mention of the Atomos yet? Because Atomos is an absolute beast.

I'm not sure if it still has that bonus of its chain attacks straight-up ignoring Nullifier bubbles, but if it does, then even better. There are very, very few weapons that are capable of doing that.

I thought he meant full auto in like machine pistols. But yeah, atomos is incredibly awesome for it's low/mid-level clearing potential. Also nope, atomos doesn't ignore nullifier bubbles anymore. Nothing is supposed to work against them so they had to patch it out ofc.

26 minutes ago, KirukaChan said:

I'm partial to the Secura Dual Cestras, myself. The Radiation explosion, when it doesn't kill, will keep the enemies distracted while you continue to hose them down.

I also used to play the Secura Dual Cestra quite a bit but I find it hard to come back to them after the Grakatas. Still, they're a good weapon.

31 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Also nope, atomos doesn't ignore nullifier bubbles anymore. Nothing is supposed to work against them so they had to patch it out ofc.

Even the chain links when the initial target is outside the bubble? If so, that's a damn shame.

58 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

I thought he meant full auto in like machine pistols. But yeah, atomos is incredibly awesome for it's low/mid-level clearing potential. Also nope, atomos doesn't ignore nullifier bubbles anymore. Nothing is supposed to work against them so they had to patch it out ofc.

Wow, DE giving preferential treatment to their pet enemy, the Nullifier? No way!

If only they gave that kind of attention to thrown melee.

I'd have to go with the dual Grakatas as well. They chew through ammo, but you can mod it several ways to make up for that (ammo pickup or increase ammo cap). It'll guarantee status procs on anything you aim at because of its crazy rate of fire.