Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raid frames?

Nurmi

Question

Been playing Warframe for sometime now "Mastery 15", there isint really anything for me to do except building mastery or raids, and today I figured that I'll see whats the raid about.

So, what happened were that the leader only wanted raid frames whatever those are, and I have pretty much perfected Ember P+Atomos, Rhino P+War, Inaros+Mios builds, all capable soloing sorties "except intercept".

Could someone tell me what are these raid frames from some "DOTA-PRO won with it" list of things? 

15 answers to this question

EV Trinity - Provide Energy + Overshields if they have syndicate mod.

Bless Trinity- Provide invulnerability throughout mission so teammates wouldn't die.

Loki- To carry bomb and to use irradiating disarm on enemies.

Frost- Freeze and protect enemies and allies. Freeze that vay hek!

Nova- Slow enemies down. Use warp to quickens things up.

Mirage- Blind enemies - Good damage against vay hek.

Vauban- CC enemies

the "ideal" setup for the Law of Retribution raid is as follows:

1 EV Trinity, 1 Bless Trinity, 1 Vauban, 1 Mirage, 1 Slow Nova, 1 Loki, 1 Frost, the last one can be anything; Personally, I prefer to have a Valkyr in the last place for emergency revives and to aggro Vay Hek at the end.

What you need to understand about the raid is that it is unlike any other missions, not even the sorties. Having damage and tankiness will not be enough. You must be able to control the battlefield, and carry out objectives under time pressure and environmental hazards, while being attacked by high level enemies, while managing the team's resources and coordination. I highly recommend looking up video guides before trying a raid, as nothing else in the game, not even sorties, comes close to preparing you for it.

frames that make the raid easy
dont know what raid u normaly do but lots of CC and mana"energy" pools  ember is a dps frame inaros is a solo tank healersh....  
dont mean they cant do the raid they can but ppl normaly want things too go easy vauban nova mirage loki trintrin  are normaly the picks for that  large range of CC and battle manipulation

cuz u dont need too much focuse in dmg but more in side objectives so giving CC in large areas will make the team too leave the mobs alone and focus on the puzzle 

Edited by venon23

THe main frames used for LoR are as follows:

• Battery carrier Loki (best to have maxed Primed flow) max duration, maybe some range
  • EV Trinity (Max range, minimal duration)
  • Bless Trinity (max range)
  • Blind Mirage (max range, Duration)

Secondary Frames

• Vauban (aka Booban), with Repelling Bastille, Max range, Max duration
  • Frost (chilling globe, 145% range)
  • Slow Nova (Max duration, 140% power strength, range)

Tertiary frames (not needed, but good for new players if room)

• Perma Hysteria Valkyr (max efficancy)

For the first part of the raid, you need to know Door etiquette: First two to door gets on exterior pads.  Third person stands on interior pad, First and second (or a fourth) stand on interior pad, Interior pad Tenno stay until everyone passes.. A nova can create warps to help.  The rest of the time you are searching for rare containers, and following Cables to hack consoles.

The beginning second part of the raid, you just need to remember once you step on pad, you NEVER EVER STEP OFF until you hear the engine "whoosh" and go on to the next part which is the hijack mission.  For the Hijack mission, if you are not the driver, you need to find the pads and stand on them as soon as possible.

For the third part. .search for rare containers before going to the center.  Then wait for the Leader or battery carrier mark a door, and follow the cables from the door to the pads.

The LoR is not about killing everything.. but more about Crowd control, and nuetralizing all enemies.   The EV trin will use the enemies for power, and needs every single one.

THat is the quick and dirty.  I strong suggest for your first raid, try to play Vauban, Mirage, or Slova... as they have the least amount of work to do for the mission by just spamming their 4.  it gives you a chance to learn the maps, and figure out what is going on.

1 minute ago, Calwon5 said:

EV Trinity - Provide Energy + Overshields if they have syndicate mod.

Bless Trinity- Provide invulnerability throughout mission so teammates wouldn't die.

Loki- To carry bomb and to use irradiating disarm on enemies.

Frost- Freeze and protect enemies and allies. Freeze that vay hek!

Nova- Slow enemies down. Use warp to quickens things up.

Mirage- Blind enemies - Good damage against vay hek.

Vauban- CC enemies

this

Btw: you cant freeze vay hek anymore

Just to not discourage you, with the frames you listed, focus on range and duration to make them good at CC could work. I personally would accept a high range, high duration stompy Rhino into a raid group, if some of the other roles has been filled. A range and duration build for Inaros I'd accept as well.

As for Ember, normally, you want to kill as little as possible in Law of Retribution so the EV Trin have fleshbags to siphon energy out of, but, if you go with a negative strength, high range and high duration Ember with the Firequake augment, I'd accept that.

Raid frames 

In lor basically 

Mirage  with max range to blind everything, not shooting anything

Trinity both blessing and ev for the 99 %damage reduction  and overshield ,energy

Loki for disarm and decoy for the last boss so he wont shoot at ppl he will just aim for the decoy

Nova for priming  the whole room and a good bomb carrier 

Now for the jordas raid it really dont matter depends on your archwing

Elytron has the highest health and shields id suggest that

For warframes i'd go with valkyr so when your going for the nerves on the last part you dont get hurt ,rhino also good

Just now, (PS4)AnimeReaper40 said:

Raid frames I'

In lor basically 

Mirage  with max range to blind everything, not shooting anything

Trinity both blessing and ev for the 99 %damage reduction  and overshield ,energy

Loki for disarm and decoy for the last boss so he wont shoot at ppl he will just aim for the decoy

Nova for priming  the whole room and a good bomb carrier 

Now for the jordas raid it really dont matter depends on your archwing

Elytron has the highest health and shields id suggest that

For warframes i'd go with valkyr so when your going for the nerves on the last part you dont get hurt ,rhino also good

I've only done JV twice myself, but as far as I can tell, the "meta" team consists of EV, Bless, lots of AOE damage frames, like Ember, Saryn, Mesa etc., Nekros and/or Pilfering Hydroid. The point of this set up is to farm for the antiserums the enemies drop, allowing the raid to progress faster.

1 hour ago, BCAW said:

As for Ember, normally, you want to kill as little as possible in Law of Retribution so the EV Trin have fleshbags to siphon energy out of, but, if you go with a negative strength, high range and high duration Ember with the Firequake augment, I'd accept that.

Yes playing like that but not with negative strength "have the mod though", plus Atomos is Corrosive+Blast so the CC is insane enough not to take any other damage than those aoe fire knockbacks. Guess I'll promote that next time, and I'll see if I like playing these other setups whats been listed.

Thanks. :)

"Dont want to kill anything CC builds"

Ember P: http://goo.gl/F1D3mF

Atomos: http://goo.gl/TSc2ak

Edited by Nurmi

The four “necessary” frames are two Trinities, one Mirage, and a Banshee. Yes, that’s only four. Yes, that’s how I've run the LoR frequently.

One Trinity builds for Blessing, and masochistically keeps everyone invincible.

The other Trinity builds for EV, and keeps everyone high on energy and usually overshields.

The Mirage keeps everything CC'd.

Banshee carries bombs and uses Sonar on Vay Hek at the end.

If we are talking about Law of Retribution:

Necessary:

• Ev / Bless Trin
  • Blind Mirage
  • Any frame that has a high base energy with Primed Flow which is usually a Loki to carry the bomb.

Good to have:

• Banshee - offers some cc and allows you to 1 hit kill Vay Hek.
  • Nova - Augmented portal on doors to speed things up, Mprime on nightmare to slow down those pesky disruptor drones. (yes mprime works on them now)

The rest of the frames are fillers. Huras kubrows are nice companions on this game mode.

and lastly,

Do not bring:

• a F-ing Limbo.

28 minutes ago, ChronoEclipse said:

The four “necessary” frames are two Trinities, one Mirage, and a Banshee. Yes, that’s only four. Yes, that’s how I've run the LoR frequently.

One Trinity builds for Blessing, and masochistically keeps everyone invincible.

The other Trinity builds for EV, and keeps everyone high on energy and usually overshields.

The Mirage keeps everything CC'd.

Banshee carries bombs and uses Sonar on Vay Hek at the end.

Basically this. I have also run the LoR with just these 4 frames.

If you have someone who cannot fill any of the slots, have them bring mag. Mag is good for the final boss with bullet attractor. Pull and crush are also useful in some scenarios.

Once you get some experience and a squad you're comfortable running Law of Retribution with, you can try the following:

1 ev trinity (12% or so duration with max range, augment and decent power strength)

1 banshee built for high damage through sonar

1 volt built for speed

1 mirage for casting blind.

We let the banshee carry the battery while the volt casts speed and if banshee drops the battery, volt grabs it. Of course you could let volt carry the battery initially and have banshee as a backup but you don't really need backups unless ev trinity is unable to find an enemy to ev.

You no longer have the 99% bless but with an experienced squad the ev trinity and mirage can keep you alive easily.