Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon should be a women

kristophy

why you ask. think about how Oberon looks, think about his popularity and then think even a rework would not save him. but a sex change would XD i would buy your amazing skin. if oberon was a girl but because hes a he i do not want to.

and the funny thing here is that you guys think this is about sex. its not. its about shapes. look at croma, voban volt and rhino they would look like crap as a women. and look bad &#! as men

Edited by kristophy

22 minutes ago, kristophy said:

why you ask. think about how Oberon looks, think about his popularity and then think even a rework would not save him. but a sex change would XD i would buy your amazing skin. if oberon was a girl but because hes a he i do not want to.

I think I get what you're saying. However I don't think the change would make up for his (her?) lack of playability. He (She?) just doesn't do enough well to be coveted in a group or solo for that matter.

P.S. His beer belly needs to go. Man or woman, that ish is gross. Your a damn ninja Oberon, not a 12 year who can't put down the large fry at Wendy's. HIT THE GYM!!!!!

Edited by (PS4)KikoEschobar
Declaration

Oberon by literature is a King of Fairies so no, he should not be female Titania on another hand is the Queen of Fairies and it'd be cool to see her I made a post about this awhile back but hopefully DE decides "Hey! A theme"

Edited by (PS4)Yugureki
Ninja'd by Jupiter </3

8 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

They should give her huge boobs and butt to ensure even better sales.

In fact, do that on all new Warframes.

Senran Kagura frame.

Did not know reference.  Googled.  Man, the back problems they're gonna have - and I've seen Divergence Eve.  Anyway.  Also, Bunny, you write the devstream summaries, pretty sure your rep's safe.

OT:  Might as well bring the whole family in - they obviously know the names.  I'd LOVE to see Puck frame.  Maybe Baro turns out to be a descendant of Shakespeare or something.

1 minute ago, Darkwave1098 said:

There are more important topics at hand than this one. Such as why some warframes have beer/bulged out bellies (Looking at you, Nova)

Leave her alone, freshman ten happens to everyone.

When I saw the new skin on the launcher, I totally thought it was either a new female frame, or female frame skin.  Just an interesting point of note, that's all.  But no, but I think he's fine as is.  And, with regard to the new skin, what's a matter with being a bit effeminate looking?  Let the man be who he is and wear what he wants.

43 minutes ago, kristophy said:

I will put my monitor through the window if you get rid of my beer-bellied goat husband. His robe is magnificent.