The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift from lotus Ammo Drum Alert <3

TyrannosauRayz

12 hours ago, Egosession said:

So, lets discuss strategy then, what would you guys recommend, to survive an hour?

So, I got host migrated about 30 minutes into it and I was able to solo the rest. I have an ice build chroma and I was pretty much using nothing but a synoid simulor the whole time, I killed the juggy by keeping to the edge of a doorway at a diagonal to him so he didn't charge and so he missed me with his doom spit whatever. Other than that, I assigned hotkeys for both health and energy pancakes and popped them when I knew my armor was going to need a refresh.

I still have the alert active and did not receive the mod. Yeah i wasn't good and died at around 3 minutes left (surv for 57 mins or so), but was trying to be useful with revives and activating life support. It was kinda heartbreaking not to get the mod. NOt because i need it but because as a token of aprecition of the effort done. Will try to repeat...through tears.../sarcasm28r0Dxs3Eg4.jpg

I did this with some clanmates on my Nova and, while I get that it didn't list any rewards, after an hour you would think there'd be a surprise reward. We were surprised that this was not the case. So I guess the whole surprise thing worked if that was the intended reaction. At least the jug and the eximus were fun. I may be exaggerating on the last part a little.

Will do again next year if the clan master survives the depression, 11/10.

Edited by zokurazor