The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give me your paw

texrei

"Shake", "Play dead", etc. for kubrows; with something else unique and cat-like for kavats. I'd love it. Maybe not in-mission, but once they eventually get the ability to roam around the orbiter, it'd be nice there.

Off topic- teaching tricks makes me think again how I'd REALLY like kubrows/kavats to get skill trees of some sort that let you teach them to prioritize certain actions/targets, stick close to you/stay further away, etc etc. This could really set them apart from sentinels and make up for their lack of customization that sentinels have. It'd be nice if it came with buffs to sentinels that let you upgrade them as well. It'd also make the companions feel more immersive. Upgrading mere robots vs training and bonding with an animal over time through the thick of combat. The loyalty system is currently really bad. 3 pets a day and they lose (what is it... 1 or 2 I forget) at least 1 pet worth of loyalty from dying ONCE. The loyalty system with what I've said above could become something so much better and unique. Maybe I'm asking too much, I just really love to consider the potential DE could work all the companions as a whole into rather than this thing you just keep next to you in a mission. They're called companions but they feel like anything but atm.