Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you guys think Ambulas should be reworked?

BrokenBullet

Question

Ambulas is an old boss that is located on Pluto. And it is one of the only bosses that have not changed much since their first appearance such as Raptor. Kela De Thyam has gotten her rework and will be implemented soon. Nef Anyo is another forgotten story. Ambulas is a reskinned MOA with special abilities that aren't very unique(Fire Blast, Pull and Kick). What would you guys want in Warframe first(After Kela De Thyam, and possibly after Nef Anyo)?

10 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Axeroix said:

yes, HOWEVER he should be Melee able too few of the bosses in the game are able to be fought with melee due to “Weak points” its really boring

Just to add to this: I think it'd be reasonable to make melee always deal damage, regardless of whether a weakpoint is being hit. Bosses are quite dangerous at melee range, and that risk should be rewarded.

Ambulas is probably the biggest joke of a boss of all of the placeholder old ones.

I did today's sortie that is lvl 100 Ambulas solo with valkyr, killed it in mere seconds with finisher damage since you can knock it out somehow.

Ambulas should be scrapped entirely as a boss. Corpus bosses are terrible currently, and they only have two bosses with faces (where's the Nef Anyo rework? Grineer bosses getting reworked all day but the Corpus haven't had a reworked boss in the entire duration of my time playing this game). I say we ditch Ambulas and add a new human boss (Arn Etina possibly, he used to be the guy there) with like.. a power loader or an army of proxies or something interesting. Ambulas itself can stay but the focus should shift away from Ambulas being our target and onto a person.

Raptor needs a redo as well. That's three Corpus bosses at least that are currently just slightly bigger normal enemies. Hyena Pack could be argued since the most interesting they've been was as regular enemies in that special Tactical Alert we had a while back.