Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #72 Overview.

[DE]Rebecca

10 minutes ago, Mrniko95 said:

" Warframe Around the World  "

HA!!

Except for south america , because No one cares about SA.  

The world is not just Europe / North america. (...)

Creo que mas de un 40% de sus jugadores son de Sur América y si , acá también hacen eventos de gaming. 

Yo soy de Sudamerica y juego Warframe desde 2013. Nunca hubo una comunidad sudamericana ( Por lo menos proveniente de mi pais, Argentina. No me cabe duda que debe haber una comunidad brasilera) , siempre jugé en Norteamerica Este u Oeste.

La mayoria de los eventos de gaming en Sudamerica son de MOBAS, vease LoL o Smite. Un juego como Warframe no posee la popularidad que podria tener en Sudamerica solo por el hecho de que lo opacan juegos existentes. Me alegra que sea un éxito en el resto del mundo :) (Descarto Brazil, por que no tengo idea de que pasa ahí para ser honesto. Aunque sigue siendo lo mismo, salvo que se estiran más hacia el Dota 2 o el CS:GO)

There, that should provide you with useful feedback as to why WF isn't popular in South America.

Edited by Darkwave1098

9 minutes ago, Darkwave1098 said:

Yo soy de Sudamerica y juego Warframe desde 2013. Nunca hubo una comunidad sudamericana ( Por lo menos proveniente de mi pais, Argentina. No me cabe duda que debe haber una comunidad brasilera) , siempre jugé en Norteamerica Este u Oeste.

La mayoria de los eventos de gaming en Sudamerica son de MOBAS, vease LoL o Smite. Un juego como Warframe no posee la popularidad que podria tener en Sudamerica solo por el hecho de que lo opacan juegos existentes. Me alegra que sea un éxito en el resto del mundo :) (Descarto Brazil, por que no tengo idea de que pasa ahí para ser honesto. Aunque sigue siendo lo mismo, salvo que se estiran más hacia el Dota 2 o el CS:GO)

There, that should provide you with useful feedback as to why WF isn't popular in South America.

También juego desde la U6 , y si , es verdad , la comunidad suramericana es muy baja , pero ¿por que?, DE zorro , el administrador y representante de DE en la comunidad hispana no apoya ni publicita el juego , además que como sabemos acá somos bastante toxicos ( ratas *cof*cof* ) y pues la gran mayoría juega en NA-west - NA-east, en cuando a lo de brazil , no contaría como comunidad hispana , eso es cosa aparte XD (hue BR ? ). Pero en general se debería hacer un evento pequeño así no sea con representantes oficiales de "DE" solo de manera para darle publicidad. Warframe tiene 800 veces mas potencial que LoL , Dota o cualquiera de esos juego que sacan updates ,fixes  y contenido cada 4 meses.

De igual manera , soñar no cuesta nada, y sabiendo que los Gringous creen que acá los van a robar o secuestrar por que creeran que todo en SA es selva  :v 

That's my point of view , i hope this comment wont get deleted due racism or ethnical issues.  

1 minute ago, Mrniko95 said:

De igual manera , soñar no cuesta nada, y sabiendo que los Gringous creen que acá los van a robar o secuestrar por que creeran que todo en SA es selva  :v

Concuerdo con tus puntos excepto este, donde no hay negocio no hay publicidad, es así de simple. Riot organizó eventos personalmente en sudamerica, solo por que la playerbase es gigante comparada con Warframe. Ellos lo saben, y saben que publicitandolo lograrán más ventas. No hay razón para una comparación tan retrograda.

3 hours ago, (PS4)DA_HEFF_ said:

Please mention the rhino feedback. We haven't heard anything from the devs in months. General consensus is we want a little more armor and the ability to recast iron skin with out having to use iron shrapnel. A different passive would be nice too, no one likes heavy impact its annoying.

Heavy impact could be cool for rhino if it proc'd on any jump, no matter the distance and was like 5-10 times more powerful. Get rid of the mod as a whole and just make it dope passive for Rhino. That's my take. 

4 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Take a look at our latest Devstream Overview here: https://warframe.com/news/devstream-72-overview

Ta-ta for now!

You guys should really make a super synapse. A lot of new players don't know it but the synapse was the original beast before it all. It deserves some love. 

Latron prime. It desperately needs to have its stats reverted. Cicero crisis era made it outrageously awesome. Now it's good but definitely not a heavyweight anymore. Or a cool augment mod like 3x ammo capacity or a half second reload. 

You guys should also add the ability to name our loadouts instead of A B C, and give us unlimited slots for those. I have 2 copies of certain frames just because I don't have the option to make an extra loadouts slot. When you play innovatively, you create tons of new ideas, many of them all have a purpose and swapping out 4 mods everytime you wanna play becomes so overtly tedious I don't think there's a word to define it.

Fist/Sparring finishers drain energy for each separate hit when channeled. That Obex augment will require 30 energy at base-channeling efficiency to work, and even then it's not impressive. Please consider reworking it before shipping like this or it will likely not be used for anything other than the Synoid energy restore.

Panthera's mod is borderline useless, primarily because getting in melee range to disarm is suicidal, but also because Halikar, a terrible weapon that nobody uses, HAS THAT ABILITY AS A LONG RANGE ATTACK BUILT IN.

If anybody wanted to perform this niche action, having a primary/secondary with halikar as a sidearm would be significantly more effective, even if we ignore Loki. We also can't argue that Halikar is a higher level weapon, because it's a two stage craft like Panthera of roughly the same tech tier. If you wanted to argue that this gives players more options, such as being able to bring a viable melee weapon, at this point in their accessibility of the game, they would either not have a melee weapon strong enough to make that argument, or they would be using Loki to increase their melee damage.

I also don't get why the Obex augment requires channeling as it is several times less effective than other unused uncommon/rare mods of the same type (bonus explosive damage on kill/explodes on hit mods are either too weak or will cause teammates' computers to lag out from hundreds of unoptimized animations), but I guess it doesn't matter either way because nobody will ever use them???

Edited by weirdee

2 hours ago, (PS4)R-Zab__v2 said:

Heavy impact could be cool for rhino if it proc'd on any jump, no matter the distance and was like 5-10 times more powerful. Get rid of the mod as a whole and just make it dope passive for Rhino. That's my take. 

Meh. Id rather have something like faster attack speed with heavy melee weapons or faster reload with heavy guns.

I think my biggest problems with heavy impact is the sound it makes. Its cool the first couple of times but it gets old quick. Id like it better if the sound was more subtle and they got rid of the little Shockwave, just make the ground crack where you landed and it would be a lot less cheesy i think.

7 hours ago, (PS4)DA_HEFF_ said:

Meh. Id rather have something like faster attack speed with heavy melee weapons or faster reload with heavy guns.

I think my biggest problems with heavy impact is the sound it makes. Its cool the first couple of times but it gets old quick. Id like it better if the sound was more subtle and they got rid of the little Shockwave, just make the ground crack where you landed and it would be a lot less cheesy i think.

Just wait till Rhino Umbra

Still bummed about speed. It's the best thing Volt has in his arsenal and now anyone else can just go there and leech on it and I'll have no control over that at all? I simply Don't want to share it with frames that are already overpowered. The change doesn't even addresses Volt at all, just everyone else. Might as well drop my single speed build in favor of the new Overload.

18 hours ago, (PS4)DA_HEFF_ said:

Please mention the rhino feedback. We haven't heard anything from the devs in months. General consensus is we want a little more armor and the ability to recast iron skin with out having to use iron shrapnel. A different passive would be nice too, no one likes heavy impact its annoying.

Agreed I think his passive should be something like if your moving really fast and you do a melee attack you have a chance of knocking people prone     

Miter and Panthera need to be looked at again and buffed, not just have unique abilities bolted on as mods. 

SIlva & Aegis is just the same, the coolest looking blade & shield. Needs to be actually useful without the Syndicate mod. 

Blade& shields should be able to to the highest damage mitigation and while blocking. Also, if a melee enemy attacks, it should be 100% mitigated, and suffer a stagger. (at least on PvE)

Also not on the devstream: The mod which was supposed to make Vectis Prime a one-bullet sniper needs to be looked at again, because it take up a slot, making less room to buff the weapon and making it overall much worse than other builds. 1-bullet Vectis Prime should be viable.

Edited by -TP-BrazilianJoe

On 06/04/2016 at 4:01 AM, (PS4)R-Zab__v2 said:

You guys should also add the ability to name our loadouts instead of A B C, and give us unlimited slots for those. I have 2 copies of certain frames just because I don't have the option to make an extra loadouts slot. When you play innovatively, you create tons of new ideas, many of them all have a purpose and swapping out 4 mods everytime you wanna play becomes so overtly tedious I don't think there's a word to define it.

well said, couldn't have done better myself :D

Hm... this is the first thing I have ever posted on these forums.

I guess it is just general concern for Volt.

Volt is supposed to be a "high damage" warframe which acts as a "potent alternative to gun-play". If that's the case... while his first ability does chain link and stun enemies, shouldn't its damage be increased? It has one of the lowest damage of the first abilities (compared to other frames) - unmodded.

On 4/12/2016 at 9:26 AM, INight00 said:

Hm... this is the first thing I have ever posted on these forums.

I guess it is just general concern for Volt.

Volt is supposed to be a "high damage" warframe which acts as a "potent alternative to gun-play". If that's the case... while his first ability does chain link and stun enemies, shouldn't its damage be increased? It has one of the lowest damage of the first abilities (compared to other frames) - unmodded.

the description is misleading you like the Illuminati......................... 

• 2 weeks later...

I just came back to the game after not playing for 2 years and I really liked most of the changes.Maybe the only thing that bothers me are the missions.The old interface of the planets with each mission looking like a star from a constellation was much prettier.So I am happy to hear that they will change and make it better.