Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easy Primes?

Gefy

Question

14 answers to this question

For melee i would suggest ortos prime not totaly easy to  get but its a good start. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orthos_Prime

For Primary i would suggest soma prime ( if you like a rifle with 200 ammo magazine ) Parts a relatively easy to get http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Soma_Prime

For warframe a lots a people are gonna say loki no matter how hard he is to get he is prety good ^.^ http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Loki/Prime

Those may be easy or not to get depending of how you are performing in the void ^.^ 

Just now, trunks013 said:

For melee i would suggest ortos prime not totaly easy to  get but its a good start. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Orthos_Prime

For Primary i would suggest soma prime ( if you like a rifle with 200 ammo magazine ) Parts a relatively easy to get http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Soma_Prime

For warframe a lots a people are gonna say loki no matter how hard he is to get he is prety good ^.^ http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Loki/Prime

Those may be easy or not to get depending of how you are performing in the void ^.^ 

ok, thanks a lot

Orthos Prime master race, maybe Scindo if you want a crit Heavy Blade and War isn't an option.

Braton Prime is a solid weapon as is Paris, Soma is a favorite for a reason
(though getting the Upper Limb / Receiver for those latter two might require quite a few kitten sacrifices to Lootcifer, alas).

Nyx Prime isn't too hard to get, and lots of fun :D
Loki is easy mode for a lot of missions, definitely worth the effort.

33 minutes ago, rage4198 said:

dont forget to farm loki fast cause he is next to get vaulted along side bo prime and wyrm prime

What is your source? I'm asking, cause I was looking for exactly that information recently :) Dev-Stream?

4 hours ago, DjaAkh said:

What is your source? I'm asking, cause I was looking for exactly that information recently :) Dev-Stream?

The next one should be rhino if i'm not mistaken right ? edit : <- MISTAKES !!!! Rhino is vaulted so the next one will be loki technicly

In order of release of prime Excal , Frost , Mag , Ember , Rhino , Loki , Nyx , Nova , Volt , Ash ,Tinity , Saryn 

Source ... i guested i may totaly be mistaken LOL 

Edited by trunks013

9 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

The next one should be rhino if i'm not mistaken right ? 

In order of release of prime Excal , Frost , Mag , Ember , Rhino , Loki , Nyx , Nova , Volt , Ash ,Tinity , Saryn 

Source ... i guested i may totaly be mistaken LOL 

rhino and his accompanied prime equipment were vaulted about a month ago, so next in line, going by age of prime, is Loki and his accompanied prime equipment.

there hasn't been any confirmations of loki being next to go, just speculation right now based on that info

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

Thanks, guys. I was hoping for something easier, than actually researching the release date of the prime gear :) well... in a sense, I found something easier: asking you ;)

Back to the question of the OP: Since, the duration of the farm for any prime gear is up to RNG, I'd suggest, you pick the stuff, for which you have to do missions, you actually like. Or at least, don't mind doing over and over again. Also, Loki, Bo and Wyrm seem to be particularly interesting to be farmed. So I've heard... ;)

Loki Prime is pretty easy to get if you have a good enough Warframe to survive level 2 Void missions, and Nova Prime is easy as h***, as most of her parts drop from level 1 Void missions.

Burston Prime and Paris Prime are decent weapons and their parts are easy to get, most are from level 1 and 2 Void missions. Soma Prime is a little harder to get, with some parts from level 3 Void missions, but if you manage to get it, it'll be worth the effort, it's an amazing weapon.

Hikou Prime is a pretty good secondary in my opinion, and it is so easy to obtain. Lex Prime again, is a little more difficult, but its worth the effort.

For melee, most Prime weapons require some effort, aside from maybe Scindo Prime, which has some parts in level 1 but others in level 3. Most others will likely be a mix of level 2 and level 3 Void missions, and the occasional level 4.

1 hour ago, Jackiewiecz said:

Loki Prime is pretty easy to get if you have a good enough Warframe to survive level 2 Void missions, and Nova Prime is easy as h***, as most of her parts drop from level 1 Void missions.

This is quite incorrect. For Loki Prime:

Blueprint: T2 Capture, T4 Int A, T2 Sab
Helmet: T3 Sab, T4 Sab, T4 Surv C
Chassis: T4 Sab, T4 Surv C,
Systems: T4 Def C, T3 Sab

So beside of the blueprint every other part requires at least Tower 3 and Chassis requires Tower 4. Also it doesn't quite matter where *most* parts drop but where the hardest one do. By that logic Odonata Prime is extremely easy to get as 3/4 items drop in Tower 1... except for wings from T4 survival at 20 minutes mark.

That said Paris Prime and Orthos Prime are the ones that OP can get entirely within first two towers. Orokin Void by Rewards page lists all the drops grouped by prime items.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I'd say most of the primes are fairly easy.  A litte wine, a little pillow talk.  Wait, what were we talking about?  Oh yeah, primes.  Honestly, it just depends if RNGesus blesses you.  To this day I still haven't received a nova p systems from ods. :(

If you enjoy self flagellation then you'll find utter joy in farming Nova P systems.