Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Leveling though.

Casp

Question

So, I've recently been trying to get back into Warframe, but I seem to be leveling so slow. Like 5 mission later and I'm still level 29 bow. Anybody help me with what I should do to level faster?

13 answers to this question

Endless mission types are one of the best methods to level any frames or weapons. Survivals for example send hordes of enemies at you, making it easier to gather affinity. If you want to pace it out defense or interception would be the better option.

inb4draco

I dont WANT to suggest it but draco right now is the meta of lvling. If you dont wanna do the meta then I suggest a high lvl defense mission ie T1/2/3D. If you do survival you only get exp if everyone is near everyone. 

Public apollodorus matches are one really good place to really uncover what are the good and bad things about warframes and weapons. Although there will be low MR people who wants to get out sooner than you want. So please do keep eye on what is going on in the Squad chat.

Really depends on what type of mission you do. Missions with bonus objectives like caches(in the different sabotage missions) or spy missions are a good alternative to just killing stuff. I usually try to lvl weapons while doing really anything else with a group and use another weapon to still be effective. I usually just run void/derelict defense instead of draco because I still get something else out of it then.

for quickly leveling up gear, a draco squad is the most effective choice right now (but a good draco squad is as much fun as watching paint dry... there's a 'watching paint dry' game on steam now i hear).  if you get into a draco squad to level up weapons, you should be a rhino with a high strength roar, a frost with FF and a good globe, or a Trin with a good EV.   study vids on draco to know how the process works before getting into a draco squad.  

alternatives for leveling weapons other than draco... i enjoy a good ODD mission, which produces a lot of XP.  Also solo missions in dark sector usually have an XP bump for kills. 

for quickly leveling frames, many people use draco as leeches... equip CP and try not to die too much, which annoys your teammates.

personally, I don't leech in Draco... when leveling frames after forma, i do a solo dark sector S mission until the frame is at 15 or so, then finish with ODD missions. 

Edited by DeadlyPeanutt