Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

XB1: Sands of Inaros (18.5.6 + Hotfixes)

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #2 is live!

Changes:

• Sending a message in chat is now registered to the X button and can be done regardless of where you are in the chat window. This fixes not being able to send messages when the user list window was open.
  • The Emoji button is now registered to Right Bumper and the alphabet grid to Right Thumbstick.

wish we had a new tutorial system for this stuff Dx 

so im a returning player took a year off and i have missed so much but i can help  a team/clan but i was wondering if anyone had and "extra" Inaros  if possible but i jut hit rank one with my 15  mag but i would really appricate it....

But this dlc is way more exciting and the speed now looooooooooooooove it js cause i run bow kunai atm but i have a bit more misses than usually do but i was keeping up at level 19 and 21 levels .... 

Hotfix #3 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixed Recent Players list always being in random order.lol
  • Fixed being aborted from a special requirement mission (Melee only, etc.) during the mission countdown if a player joined who did not meet the requirements. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hotfix #3 is now live!

Fixes:

• Fixed Recent Players list always being in random order.lol
  • Fixed being aborted from a special requirement mission (Melee only, etc.) during the mission countdown if a player joined who did not meet the requirements. 

do you think the server upgrades will be stable for shadow debt ? 

SHADOW DEBT (Coming April 14th):
lppYxC7.jpg 
Alad V has returned, hunted by the Acolytes of Stalker for his crime of aiding the Lotus.  True to their word the Tenno will repay their debt to their unsteady ally, tracking down these assassins across the Solar System before they have a chance to reach their mark.

Raid Corpus and Grineer facilities to find information that will help uncover the Stalker's elusive Acolytes.  Join your fellow Tenno in the hunt and put a stop to the Stalker's plans!

All the details will be posted when Shadow Debt starts on April 14th @ 2pm ET. 

LIMITED TIME ADDITION (Coming April 14 @ 2pm ET):
zZQVEST.png 
Get 'em before they are gone!

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Operation:_Shadow_Debt