Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who is the best overall out of Wukong, Nezha, and Atlas??

DannyPritchard

Question

10 answers to this question

Depends on the situation. Need to do spy or anything where you dont want to spend a lot of time there? Get Nezha. Want to live forever and ever? Get Wukong. Want to scan everything, be mike tyson and get a whole lot of loot? Atlas. Personally I like Atlas like .0001% more than I like Nezha, then Wukong is just off in storage somewhere collecting dust.

Hard to pick best overall, probably atlas, raw hit strength that can scale well, some utility with new syndicate mods now (atlas is great in MD missions) and powerful minions. 

Wuknog is plain brawler, toughs as nails but bit bland to play imo. All those great new stances and you are locked to your ult. 

Nezha is probably my most played - why? I love speed, speedrunning missions instead of volt and he has rhino like set of universal tools, very solid cc, and margin for error in form of ironskin. And, you get to leave trail of fire around, plus when you actually learn how to use buttskirts and slide properly, becomes immensely fun to play, because of his crazy sliding passive which you can improve with maglev or cunning drift to insane levels of olympic ice skater. Everybody should try this.

If you don't know what "buttskirts" are or how to use slide properly - awesome guide to advanced parkour by awesome WF youtuber that everybody should watch. 

Brozime Parkour Guide

Atlas is a Tank, Nezha an ability dependant speed runner and Wukong a stealth melee frame. Atlas easiest and maybe best of three as other 2 are more "hybrid" frames and are not as easy to mod to maximise their potential with (but when you do - wow). Atlas also has augments