Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #113: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

I1Su8fJ.jpg

The Sands of Inaros update is finally live on consoles! To celebrate this momentous day, DERebecca and [DE]Megan are stepping into the PS4 world and walking through some of the Sands of Inaros highlights!

PLUS, see this week’s rad new Fan Art, see the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes! 

Don’t miss your chance at winning this week's last PowerPlat jackpot of 10,000 Platinum before it's retired!! This prize is up for grabs if your hosts can successfully complete their Happy Zephyr challenge on PS4!

See you here tonight, April 7th at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

While I'm happy for all the console Tenno out there finally getting to play all of this awesome new content, I can't help but feel a bit slighted as a PC player here. Both PS4 and Xbone have their own dedicated weekly, hour-long streams now. And from what I've seen the couple of times I've tuned in to one of those, they're about 90% gameplay time, which is quite a bit more than we see on Prime Time. I've tuned in for every single Prime Time and even though I don't recall it being labeled as such, it always felt like it was the stream targeted toward PC players. I get that consoles finally getting their hands on a ton of new content is a big deal, and I'm probably being over sensitive about it, but they already have their days. PC players form a greater part of your player base, we're your beta testers, and we've already seen the content you're about to showcase for at least a month. Just feels kinda like we're the ragged doll that got thrown aside for the shiny new action figure y'know? 

Even so, I'm looking forward to Rebecca and Megan wrecking face and making me laugh in tonight's Prime Time! 

4 hours ago, sh00chu said:

While I'm happy for all the console Tenno out there finally getting to play all of this awesome new content, I can't help but feel a bit slighted as a PC player here. Both PS4 and Xbone have their own dedicated weekly, hour-long streams now. And from what I've seen the couple of times I've tuned in to one of those, they're about 90% gameplay time, which is quite a bit more than we see on Prime Time. I've tuned in for every single Prime Time and even though I don't recall it being labeled as such, it always felt like it was the stream targeted toward PC players. I get that consoles finally getting their hands on a ton of new content is a big deal, and I'm probably being over sensitive about it, but they already have their days. PC players form a greater part of your player base, we're your beta testers, and we've already seen the content you're about to showcase for at least a month. Just feels kinda like we're the ragged doll that got thrown aside for the shiny new action figure y'know? 

Even so, I'm looking forward to Rebecca and Megan wrecking face and making me laugh in tonight's Prime Time! 

Just remember this doesn't happen a lot. Prime Time is usually PC, but we in console land waited over 2 months for update 18.5, so yea, I am kind of glad they are doing console today :)

Also, I feel like it would be kinda funny to see how Rebecca does on console. Megan already does console, so not as funny, but yea, can't wait to finally finish this soon to be run-on sentence so that I can go about my day so I can watch Prime Time later :)

5 hours ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Also, I feel like it would be kinda funny to see how Rebecca does on console. Megan already does console, so not as funny, but yea, can't wait to finally finish this soon to be run-on sentence so that I can go about my day so I can watch Prime Time later :)

Console isn't so bad with a mouse and keyboard ;)

Love my XIM4, because it lets me do more of the stuff that otherwise would only be possible on PC.

Edited by polarity

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

I1Su8fJ.jpg

The Sands of Inaros update is finally live on consoles! To celebrate this momentous day, DERebecca and [DE]Megan are stepping into the PS4 world and walking through some of the Sands of Inaros highlights! 

(NIGHTLYFADE has taken over the Warframe community forums)
PLUS, see this week’s rad new Fan Art, see the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes! 
The winner of this week's last PowerPlat jackpot of 10,000,000,000,000,000 Platinum goes to NightlyFade (XB1)! Please claim your prize through email from PayPal. Congrats fellow Tenno!

1 hour ago, (PS4)vamp6x6x6x said:

Just remember this doesn't happen a lot. Prime Time is usually PC, but we in console land waited over 2 months for update 18.5, so yea, I am kind of glad they are doing console today :)

Agreed man.