Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Or Frost Prime

DuckBucher

Sorry, forgot to mention. I'm making my FP right now, and need to figure out which one to get rid of. And i already have a rhino

Rhino is pretty crap. Frost Prime tanks almost as well personally, but his other skills are good, and snow globe is now much superior to IS.

As of now Rhino is lacking, so if you like your other Warframes sell Rhino for Frost Prime. What are your other warframes anyways? I assume none of them are Frost.

Atm I got Excailbur, Rhino and Ember. I haven't played Ember much yet. And in the foundry I have Trinity, Loki and FrostP on the way.

Also i have 4warframe spots. (I don't want two tanks)

Atm I got Excailbur, Rhino and Ember. I haven't played Ember much yet. And in the foundry I have Trinity, Loki and FrostP on the way.

Also i have 4warframe spots. (I don't want two tanks)

You cannot call a warframe who can't even fend for himself (Rhino) in T3 Void Missions a tank.... Yup Rhino is currently, well, underpowered. I think you will be much better off with Frost Prime, with a more useful skillset than poor little Rhino.

I did this with Rhino. Rhino is the best frame, despite his nerfing. If you play him offensively and pack a lot of shields, you can still dominate the battlefield. Just uh.... disregard the part where we let the cryopod die.

5kg5ew.jpg

The usual "play how you feel how you should play" is what you should think about.

It's your choice.

My opinion, however, is Frost.

Rhino is lacking, but one day may get a buff. Or Frost a nerf.

We don't know what will happen.

We don't know what you want.

Take a look at the frames and see which interests you more.

As long as you have fun is all that matters if you are not here to be hardcore and have the BEST stuff in the game.

5% less damage won't kill you. 5% less skill is what might just kill you.

But when it come to the Kunai and Despair, skill doesn't matter. Those will be devastating for a while. Those may just be superior to all others (maybe even after the nerf), no matter how much you hate the playstyle.