Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino changes are needed

Demlier

Hello first of all i want to say sorry for my bad english :d. S let's start...im writing here beacouse i noticed that many ppl say rhino need a bit of changes...well i agree with that last time i noticed threat about rhino changes somebody said that he was kindda unbalanced back to old days.....well maybe then it was when there was old damage system and biggest nenemy level ws maybe 60 and now?... He was created to role of tank but now? He isn't even a shadow of old him picking him on sortie or even for example t4 hight levels + nullifers is just like suicide he dont have any damage from his abilities but im not telling they are bad..in fact they are great but today they are a bit Lame except ult <great for CC> , I just want to say that there many reason to stop play with his and start with chroma why? 1st of all the old rhino is just poor guy who can over to team not really big buff to dmg and as i mentioned his ult..That's all and chroma? he is totally unkillable 600% armor 4-5x damage multipler + buffs to shields or health and imagine now him with his fury + arcane guardian ^^ a bit creepy? isn't he? And look on our valkyr much bigger damage buffs + speed this armor... and our lovely ult that makes her being terminator=god mode + 1 hit everything that moving So when u can choose betwen those 3 guys who u could choose? Lackbuster rhino? unkillable chroma +1 shooting dmg or the same but female version? 

Im not telling here about nerf them maybe even if they need it but im askining to give some love to our old good friend , that's all he need to get new level or few when the warframes that weren't to be a tanks are much muuuuuch better in it than rhino ...in moment i was fan of chroma but then i tried to play with rhino i rember him from old times and i need to say that is a bit sad that this big guy is forgotten by his creators , I would love to take my friend rhino for a walk and like in the old good times kick some asses knowing that he has is something that others do not have, and despite the difference is not behind

I just want to fell the Holy one with rhino like earlier when picking him was pure plesure and tons of fun controling the battlefield

Edited by Demlier

True ..but as the codex says ..,,Rhino is the hardest warframe" maybe about weight that's all seems codex says he got offensive abillities and defensive well yea...he got them 1 skill is allmoust not usable cuz of no dmg kicking enemies to fly into stars making u need to chase for them...<remember the dmg is poor> the iron skin is crap he was supposted to survive the hardest fight not few second of bigger fire .3 is great yea... this isn't the too overpowered like valkyr or chroma but 4..it should also get a bit buffs about the damage making it worth using to kill enemies not only to get few seconds to safely revive down tenno. 

Even the inaros who isn't a tank in fact is much harder to kill than rhino

Edited by Demlier

A nice buff to me would be to make his iron skin immune to nullifiers and in addition give percent damage reduction (90%?) as well as armor in an augment maybe. That or, my preferred, make iron skin make you invincible, but restrict your movement severely and allow it to be taken off.

Just now, (PS4)Asdeft said:

A nice buff to me would be to make his iron skin immune to nullifiers and in addition give percent damage reduction (90%?) as well as armor in an augment maybe. That or, my preferred, make iron skin make you invincible, but restrict your movement severely and allow it to be taken off.

Yea this is an nice step to make him more like tank

39 minutes ago, Demlier said:

Yea sure agument for pouncture proc will help or exploding iron skin or 50% armor for just 10 sec

Really usefull

Being able to recast Iron Skin helps. Being able to stack +500% armour and then cast Iron Skin helps too. Armour converts to Iron Skin at 1 to 2.5 ratio.

Roar actually has a decent range while Chroma hisses and growls at anyone trying to share his buff, the range is so tiny you practically have to be on top of him while Rhino can cast once and you can go as far away as you want.  The Rhino augment people are talking about is called Ironclad Charge.  It will make your Iron Skin your easy button even in sorties.  His 4th ability is basically a pause button.

Rhino may not be as good of a tank as Chroma or Valkyr, but his team buff and CC are much more desirable than theirs.

2 hours ago, AnzeBozic said:

Yet that doesnt help much because then you have other frames that are better at team buff and CC than rhino. Maybe fully strengh roar if we strictly look for team damage buff only, but even then its not that great of a team helping ability than some of the others, its only really aprechiated at organized draco team and even there its not that needed.

Are there frames that have better CC and a better team buff and are tankier than Rhino? It really seems to me that Rhino's advantage over specialized frames is the fact that he has everything in his kit and he can do everything, albeit not as well as more specialized frames.

On 10/04/2016 at 2:48 PM, (PS4)gino1313 said:

He just needs a better version of Iron Skin. It needs to have a damage cap, just because otherwise it gets destroyed in under a minute when facing lv 40 enemies. 

Actually, good point. Iron skin, warding halo should work like nullifier bubble. Have damage cap.