Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tank builds

(PSN)CommanderC2121

Question

11 answers to this question

Slap a maxed vitality and steel fibre, rage, and power strenghts on inaros, practicaly invincible once scarab armor is up and you have an energy regen from rage

Or just make a maxed health and armor valkyr with a lot of duration for warcry, use hysteria as a quick healing method

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem
Add

18 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

Slap a maxed vitality and steel fibre, rage, and power strenghts on inaros, practicaly invincible once scarab armor is up and you have an energy regen from rage

Or just make a maxed health and armor valkyr with a lot of duration for warcry, use hysteria as a quick healing method

Just get Fire Chroma with a maxed Vitality and Steel Fiber, along with Rage and Power Strength/Effeciency. Take off your pelt to absorb tons of damage and become impossible to kill, and constantly activate Vex Armor and Elemental Ward to keep yourself alive. You never run out of energy, and your Effigy hardly drains any energy before you get it back.

Ice Chroma works quite well, yet you'd most likely need Rejuvenation and Life Strike to make it work, although in comparison, Ice Chroma is MUCH tankier.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

Just get Fire Chroma with a maxed Vitality and Steel Fiber, along with Rage and Power Strength/Effeciency. Take off your pelt to absorb tons of damage and become impossible to kill, and constantly activate Vex Armor and Elemental Ward to keep yourself alive. You never run out of energy, and your Effigy hardly drains any energy before you get it back.

Ice Chroma works quite well, yet you'd most likely need Rejuvenation and Life Strike to make it work, although in comparison, Ice Chroma is MUCH tankier.

Don't forget that Chroma can make fantastic use of Quick Thinking as well, with his caster levels of energy and high armor.

2 minutes ago, Wolfglaive said:

Don't forget that Chroma can make fantastic use of Quick Thinking as well, with his caster levels of energy and high armor.

Add that as well to Fire Chroma, and again, you're even MORE unstoppable.

I guess you could add it to Ice Chroma, yet I've used it myself and never found much of a use for it on him as he never dies to begin with.

3 minutes ago, Finedaible said:

Ice Chroma is better tank than Fire Chroma since Elemental Ward makes your armor skyrocket while reflecting damage and cold status onto attacking enemies.

I suppose it really depends on what you want with Chroma.

Do you want to be more focused on your basic abilities, or your Effigy?

Personally I prefer Ice Chroma for really everything besides the Infested, as that's where Fire Chroma truly excels.

Duration Warcry Valkyr with high-rank Steel Fiber is good, if you're not gonna use Hysteria. High duration Chroma with lots of power strength also works, if you know how to use his abilities. Rhino is rhino. Easy strength build.

Chroma, Inaros, Valkyr and Wukong are currently the best tanks.

Inaros with his Scarab armor and Life Drains (2nd skill also works great for absorbing damage as you are invulnerable while feasting)

Chroma with his Ice and Fire Wards

Valkyr with her Hysteria

Wukong with his Defy