Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Getting The Health/Shield Archwing Mods?

KoshLovesYou

Question

So, no surprise; A big problem I've apparently been having with Archwing is I don't actually have any of the health/shield/armor mods out for it. Turns out, these only regularly drop on Archwing Interception missions. Of which there is now only one. At a high level. Against Grineer Archwing units. That can very, very easily one-shot a 900 health character in the back, apparently.

So given that!

I'm wondering if anyone has had any more successful ways or just suggestions of what to do to get the Enhanced Durability and the Superior Defenses mods. The wiki doesn't seem to have too many useful suggestions for either in the comments, and I wouldn't mind changing that if anyone has some good tips. The armor mod apparently only frequently drops of Corpus Carriers and Infested Archwing units, both that'll probably require more health/shields to tackle atm.

Apparently there was a lower level, earlier interception mission that got changed to mobile defense, but not sure about that.

Edited by KoshLovesYou

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, rawr1254 said:

So...Corpus defense/corpus sab for all of them from the looks of it. Id suggest bringing a max range itzal so you dont have to waste time running around for the pickups as much

I don't think an Archwing player who hasn't even gotten the health/shield mods yet will have the Itzal yet either.

Mods still drop from archwing enemies, you can check the wikia or scan them yourself ;P

Running the Sabotage mission is quite easy and yields some mods as end mission and you also gets weapon parts. So you still win something nice.

4 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

I don't think an Archwing player who hasn't even gotten the health/shield mods yet will have the Itzal yet either.

The itzal is in the dojo... you can have it at soon as you get the odonata.

So YES, you can have the itzal before you get the HP/shield mods

28 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

The itzal is in the dojo... you can have it at soon as you get the odonata.

So YES, you can have the itzal before you get the HP/shield mods

Well, yeah, but what player is going to put all those resources and spend all that time waiting without barely even playing the gamemode? Also, aren't you forgetting that the Itzal needs Tellurium? Which is mainly found in Archwing?

57 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Well, yeah, but what player is going to put all those resources and spend all that time waiting without barely even playing the gamemode? Also, aren't you forgetting that the Itzal needs Tellurium? Which is mainly found in Archwing?

You need 4 Tellurium to get Itzal...youll find the tellurium before you find most mods in archwing...

You'll get the shield one pretty quickly just doing the starter missions for archwing while leveling.

Health is a big problem. I did tons of archwing leveling every piece of gear i had. I farmed Caelus over 110 times to round 4 before i finally fully assembled elytron. I got the health mod around my 90th run and was shocked that i hadn't gotten it yet.

I've also farmed every piece of archwing gear i have outside of maybe 1 weapon and 1 archwing. So all in all...that's ALOT of missions and only 1 health mod.

1 hour ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Still possible that someone start with itzal :D