Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do we post suggestions ?

Trichouette

Question

22 answers to this question

1 minute ago, InglriousB said:

If you're talking about game concepts, like new missions and warframes, you may be better off to post it in the fan concept section. 

Pinned there is a guide to help you post your ideas, be sure to read it :)

It's more of a "something that should change and that's how it could be"

So... I don't know.

2 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

It's more of a "something that should change and that's how it could be"

So... I don't know.

If it's about something that's already in the game on which you have feedback: yes, feedback section. 

Be sure to elaborate and make your point clear. In that way we will all be able to understand what you mean and it has a better chance to be implemented

Just now, InglriousB said:

If it's about something that's already in the game on which you have feedback: yes, feedback section. 

Be sure to elaborate and make your point clear. In that way we will all be able to understand what you mean and it has a better chance to be implemented

Yeah that's what i'm about to do.

One of my 2 ideas being more helpful for these poor lotus guides :p

Thanks for your help

Edited by Trichouette

Just now, [DE]Drew said:

If it's about a current or future feature, Feedback is the place to be.
If you want to propose "MechaFrame Z", Extras is the place to be. 

Thanks

Funny I just said "I believe it won't be read anyway" and boom a member of DE's staff shows up \o/

40 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

If it's about a current or future feature, Feedback is the place to be.
If you want to propose "MechaFrame Z", Extras is the place to be. 

What if it's sort of about an existing mechanic or function but adding to it?

Specifically a topic about button config loadouts. I play on PS4 (obviously) and my biggest struggle with my modified classic controls (using the touch pad) is that they don't work despite the solutions already presented. So I'm looking to suggest "loadouts" for button configs.

Where would I submit a topic like this?

Edited by (PS4)appretice
To clarify the intent of my post

1 minute ago, (PS4)appretice said:

What if it's sort of about an existing mechanic or function but adding to it? For example, button config loadouts. I play on PS4 (obviously) and my biggest struggle with my modified classic controls (using the touch pad) is that they don't work with Inaros so I have to remap to play him. And I want to clarify why they don't work before you reply that you swipe to select and then click and hold to activate. My power a is on right thumbstick and all my others are on swipe except for power e which is right d-pad and map expand is on click of the touch pad. It seems that the click and hold for selected powers doesn't work unless power e is on the touch pad click. I'm ok with that but I'd like to make control configuration loadouts that I can rapidly switch between because I always accidently activate my power e when it's on the touch pad.

What are you even talking about ?

This isn't the thread to talk about this.

Just now, (PS4)appretice said:

I'm more so asking where I would post a question/suggestion like this because I honestly don't know if it should be feedback or extra.

You could've asked for this and keep your suggestion for your thread...

I guess the answer is "XB1 & PS4 feedback"

38 minutes ago, KuroShiranui said:

You have like 3000+ posts, and still don't know where to post suggestions? Well, dang. Screw me.

I don't post suggestion often because I know how they end up.

The post is created and barely get viewers aaaaand it was useless anyway nothing will happen to the game.

For once i was bored so I posted a suggestion. (2 even)

And you know, you can have over 3k posts without creating a single thread...

What i'm trying to say that, with 3k posts one ought to be familiar with how this forum operates. Peeking at each category to see what everyone else posts, to at least know what's the subforum contents are. Even if you don't post a single thread, the forum experience is definitely evident.

37 minutes ago, KuroShiranui said:

What i'm trying to say that, with 3k posts one ought to be familiar with how this forum operates. Peeking at each category to see what everyone else posts, to at least know what's the subforum contents are. Even if you don't post a single thread, the forum experience is definitely evident.

Nope it's not at all.

I use "recent topic" and "notifications" only and as you know "where" the thread are posted is only writen at the very top of the page (in gray on a white background) so I never read this.

Therefore I just do stuff on the forum without knowing what part of the forum I am in.

Your suppositions are wrong :D