The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your biggest regrets in this game?

Teadude

I bought Loki (75 plat) from the store since I didn't enjoy the 2 other frames I had. The next day me and my irl friend finished off Neptune and saw that Loki parts dropped there. 

He laughed, I should have looked it up.

The next day my friend trades me and shows Loki prime he bought for 40 plat via trading.

Spoiler

Nu6REFg.gif

He laughed, I should have looked it up.

My biggest regret is that i played this game in 2013 for like a day or two , didn't hold my attention much because i was playing DOTA 2 .

now i returned March 2016 during Sands of Inaros and missed all the good stuff .

Playing Dota2 for over a year, dealing with the usual toxic players till I got tired of their bs.

Why? Because I skip Warframe just cause it was complicated for me back then and found it to be another generic first person shooter....

I was wrong and how I regret that decision...... I wish I could turn back time.

I love this community and they don't turn you into a bloody racist (now I can hardly look at Peruvians in the eye because of dota).

2 hours ago, Xargs80 said:

There are a few but mostly due to ignorance.

1. Bought an orokin cell from the market. ( i wonder how many people did that)

2. Bought Nezha for 100p in trade when i returned to the game after 2 years.

3. Bought the porta set one by one instead of buying the bundle which ended up costing me more :S

4. Bought alert mods from trade and 5 minutes later they appear in navigation console

1. I bought Savage from the market with my starter plat so I could build some low level weapon I dopnt even remember.

2. Bought Nezha from the market when I returned to the game after ~1 year.

3. I have done that with several sets and bundles.

13 minutes ago, Darkwave1098 said:

Wasting a Catalyst on the Prisma Tetra.

Wasting a Reactor on Carrier while I was subsequentally looking for Carrier Prime.

Forgot I had a Soma Set for sale and sold each part separately ;_; .

Didn't forma the Dex Sybaris yet because I'm lazy.

bruh

i formad my dex like 50 times

its a beast

5 hours ago, Teadude said:

Sold a primed continuity for 50plat, used that plat to rush my chroma build. Didn't like the frame, sold it.

realised that mod is worth a few hundred

I'm pretty sure you should regret selling chroma more than selling p.cont below it's value.

My greatest regret? 

Taking part in emergency exit TA endurance grinding, which resulted in few months break

and fanged fussiled which I didn't even notice untill I revisited wf shortly before second dream.

and never wanting to play ash again

which also resulted in missing gorgon wraith, which hurts most.

Edited by 5HV3N

4 hours ago, matto said:

I collected a few, tried to sell them and people were not interested in them. So I sold them for credits.

You monster.

Sure, a lot of them are useless or worse (negative duration on a helm for Vauban? lolwhaaaaat?!)… but then you have helms like Loki’s Essence and Swindle (which is super swag btw) that give strong bonuses to relevant stats with little or no real downside.

1 hour ago, iniaes said:

I took a break for about 18 months, between the introduction of the L:iset and the Vor mission arc, and the Sands of Inaros update, not on as much as I want  but still love the game especially with all of the changes and expansions.

You can contact sellers in game who still have hoards of excess prime parts for Warframes and weapons that have been vaulted, check out the market forum.

50 minutes ago, DjaAkh said:

What Iniaes said + Frost Prime is not gone for good. Either, there will be another Vault sell or he will become available in-game at any point. If you don't want to wait, though, try to buy the parts from other players.

Tough one, man!

I guess I should've said that I regret not buying frost prime vault thingy not because of frost prime but because of misa prime syandana that came along with the vault pack. I know that I can buy frost prime now for ridicilous prices but yea I rather wait for next time they bring misa prime syandana and frost prime.

Well many but all the same thing pretty much: 5 forma'd normal vulkar, 6 forma´d normal quanta, 6 norma´d normal simulor, the list goes on.

The inability to do ANYTHING in such a scneario other than put our blues together should really be something worth a look, specially when forma comes so rarely lately and still have the former-but-not-anymore-suitable 24h build time and whatnot.

1 hour ago, (PS4)JeDi-_xStaRzZ said:

Bought 30k platinum during the easter sale while a DDoS was happening and never got it. 21 days later and I'm still waiting for them to reply to my ticket

30k?!?!? My dude, DE Rebecca should personally flyout to your home and hand deliver that plat to your account.

Not putting enough effort into the Gradivus Dilemma event and only getting about half the score required for the gun... The brakk farming was painful afterwards >.<

Also... not getting a higher founders pack. Though on the other hand I'm super happy about getting the second tier just 1 or 2 weeks before it ended.

Before I forget: Rushing the Kraken because I accidentally misclicked on another item and just spammed enter to make the pop-up go away... I realized really quickly what I had done.