Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELP (Confirmed helped)

felixkaka

Question

17 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, felixkaka said:

one of my friend got banned for bad word i know its MEANT TO BE THAT way but listen he didnt get banned for like a mounth he got banned for 19 years idk if it meant to be like that but yeah so if any Dev sees this pls go on Argentdawn and check hes ban if it a bug that it sayed 2035

Hey Felix! Have your friend send a ticket in to support :)  Link here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I would suggest your friend check with support, but repeated violations could be what triggered the ban. Still, I would see if the friend can get in touch with support or community staff to see if they can find what is the particular case.

Don't know how banning works, but I don't think you'll get banned for 19 years for swearing (unless it's something worse)

I wonder were I could find all the rules about bans and stuff.

36 minutes ago, felixkaka said:

One of my friends yeah i know he should be banned he sayed a bad word to another player but he got banned 20 YEARS isnt that overddrive hes name is argentdawn PLS help him idk what i can do i understand if he got banned like one mounth but 20 years for one bad word wow now is probably everyone scared 

My name is felix I love helping people and i respect those who respect back and those who is nice so i can do anything but PLS take away hes banned atleast 19 years or something D: im sorry if i offended anyone i didnt mean this questing to be a bad i really really just want to see if this is really meant to be a 20 years ban but yeah 

Also, very sorry to say, but you sound like someone who just got banned.

Im almost 16 years old but i hade school problems so i started to write and talk for 4 years ago or not like TALK i mean learn to talk learn the say the stuff in right way and all that this problem came because im from two diffrent lands and im not even english im thailand and swedish person so i try my best but i understand you not the first one who thinks that