The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reason why Excalibur Prime should be obtainable for all players.

TeaBegging

20 minutes ago, polarity said:

Saying a founders' item is exclusive is a promise.  If a game developer went back on that they would never be able to sell exclusive founders' items again, in any of their products, because no-one could believe that they were being honest.

If you want founders' items in games then you should:

1. Follow the gaming press to make yourself aware of upcoming / beta titles.
  2. Be willing to play games besides those that are completed, and widely popular.
  3. Be willing to take a risk in supporting an in-progress and unproven product.

Founder exclusives are a thank-you to the people who helped support a game that may or may not have become successful, and might have been shut down mere months after launch, leaving those founders with nothing.

You're not just asking to have something someone else has, you're asking someone to sacrifice their integrity, and go back on a promise to people who supported them.

Thank you for bringing up,that important part; the developers Integrity.

Its amazing how many people disregard the importance of integrity, not to mention how many think money,makes everything better.

2 hours ago, TeaBegging said:

Yes this is a controversial topic, and yes this has been posted many times before. I respect all the founders and their opinions and I also appreciate them for supporting the game that needed this head start.

Controversial topic? No- there's nothing "controversial" about it. There is no topic. It will not happen- it CAN NOT happen. EVER. For LEGAL reasons. Stop asking. 

Spoiler

O6tx3wF.png

Edited by Stratego89

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

not to mention how many think money,makes everything better.

I always love the occasional "most non founders paid more money to DE than founders" Implying that founders stopped pooling money into DE after buying the founders pack. *looks at the amount of money spent and slowly weeps*

Edited by LordOfScrugging