The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE you must remove conditions from assasination sorties

ariivanasan

3 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

See ur supposed to cheez it don't actully use skill because skill doesn't matter and won't halp u at al1

The only skill in warframe currently is doing speedruns, cuz u need coordination and parkour skills for it, apart from speedrunning nothing is needing skills

Edited by -dicht.Amducias-

Try to play in coop.

Bring this frame, Mag, build her for damage, duration and range, now for your weapons, anything powerful will do and try to get these rad and viral elements in them.

Cast Bullet Attractor on the boss, spam the weapons with the mentioned elements and keep dogging everything.

Also having CP aura mods will stripe Grineer from their armor so less damage reduction from their side!

There's a quick, simple and easy way to complete each sortie regardless of what special conditions they may have. If you think sorties are so hard that they need to be hit hard with the nerfhammer, then either:

#1 - You're nowhere near the level of progression you need to be to be able to succesfully play through Sorties.
#2 - You don't have the Warframe knowhow you need to be able to figure out what Warframes and other parts of your arsenal will be most useful and effective in the sortie in question.
#3 - Or both.

I have yet to have difficulty with a sortie, and I've been doing them everyday since they became a thing.

33 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Warframe

the problem is it doesn't have a medium difficulty it's either really easy or ridiculously hard. Also lore wise the Tenno are basically gods so very few missions should be that hard with high level equipment gear.

....No missions are hard when you're prepared enough. really the game is at a point where EVERYTHING is easy if you know how to do it. There isn't any challenge.

8 minutes ago, SSNeoman said:

Why the hell are you guys soloing sorties? They are not balanced for solo players, much like the rest of the game.

If you are looking for a challenge, fine, but I imagine you wouldn't be complaining about it here if you were.

because more chance for drop that part what i need

6 minutes ago, Trichouette said:

....No missions are hard when you're prepared enough. really the game is at a point where EVERYTHING is easy if you know how to do it. There isn't any challenge.

Indeed. Bring a specialized team to deal with the problem and it's easy.

12 minutes ago, SSNeoman said:

Why the hell are you guys soloing sorties? They are not balanced for solo players, much like the rest of the game.

If you are looking for a challenge, fine, but I imagine you wouldn't be complaining about it here if you were.

Some sorties are easy when soloing.

For example.

Extermination - Ash.

Spy - Ivara.

Mobile Defense - Mirage.

13 minutes ago, ariivanasan said:

because more chance for drop that part what i need

I'm going to pretty much ignore everything else in this thread, but...

You have no more chance solo than in a group of getting the part you need. Seriously, why do you think that? The rewards roll a result first, then if it is a non-repeatable item those that already have that item get a second roll from the repeatable rewards. So if the game rolls a Snipetron BP and you are the only one that needs it, you are the only one that gets it, the others get a 2nd reward instead.

You can and will get different rewards to your squad.

2 minutes ago, Egg_Chen said:

You have no more chance solo than in a group of getting the part you need. Seriously, why do you think that? The rewards roll a result first, then if it is a non-repeatable item those that already have that item get a second roll from the repeatable rewards. So if the game rolls a Snipetron BP and you are the only one that needs it, you are the only one that gets it, the others get a 2nd reward instead.

yes i can BUT with MORE less chance

Just now, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

No they are meant to be cheezed hard mode is 2 easy why not make it so hard you need specific gear to beat it or better yet to cheez it.

I played the one today with Nezha. One try. Random PUGs. As in enter mission alone and hope for the best.

Cheese? Speak for yourself.

11 minutes ago, Egg_Chen said:

I thought that when u play solo it wont even roll the already ticced items (and from my droprate experiences compared from solo and group play it appears to be like that)

1 minute ago, Currilicious said:

I've been doing Sorties like this since Season 4.

If no one joins, I solo it. Plain and simple.

I'm not saying it isn't tough. But it isn't that tough that it needs a nerf.

If you solo it you'll get torn apart by op bullets in sorties. Tough and I shotted are two different things bud I guess the bullets just magically miss u. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

If you solo it you'll get torn apart by op bullets in sorties. Tough and I shotted are two different things bud I guess the bullets just magically miss u. 

With Warding Halo and actually moving, it's pretty reasonable to not get shot.

Keep the conditions. They are there to make it more difficult. The whole point of sorties was to add harder content for experienced players. And the conditions do help with achieving that. 

I've seen multiple threads about removing certain conditions, radiation especially, and I've always been of the opinion that they should stay. And anyway, energy reduction isn't even a bad one- just run an efficiency build on your frame and bring a good gun to a boss fight. 

1 hour ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Warframe

the problem is it doesn't have a medium difficulty it's either really easy or ridiculously hard. Also lore wise the Tenno are basically gods so very few missions should be that hard with high level equipment gear.

I would disagree here, the outer planets could be considered medium difficulty imo