Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime Warframe

Chaitanyamd

Question

20 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, p3z1 said:

Not a suggestion, but Vauban Prime.

I think almost all players share this sentiment (correct me if I am wrong tia).

Paired with a kogake prime.

Vauban or Oberon.

Vauban is the most likely candidate though.

((TL;DR - I think Vauban Prime will be obtainable through new things called Void alerts (which might or might not ever even exist) that will come out with the new starchart and U19. Another Prime will probably be released before then, and my money is on good ol' Skellington.))

My vote goes to Nekros, and here's why:

In previous devstreams, while discussing the new starchart revamp, the devs very briefly discussed reworking how the Void works. IIRC, they want to do this because they feel that playing the exact same tileset on every void mission becomes very stale very quickly. They said something about the Void "opening up" at different locations on the map so that different tilesets could be used as Void missions. Whether these tilesets already exist or will be new, as-of-yet unveiled ones, I do not know. Anyway, with the Void appearing in different sections of the galaxy, I feel like that could give way to an alert-style acquisition of different prime parts in different missions, much like we already have for Vauban. With his original's unique method of acquisition, I think it would be fitting for Vauban Prime, should he ever be created, to have a method of acquisition such as this. 

The reason I think this won't happen before Nekros is because this obviously requires a huge change to the way the starchart and Void work, which I do not see happening before U19 comes out. As we all know, that is probably some ways away, and Saryn Prime is already 64 days old, meaning another Prime will likely come out before U19.

Obviously, this is all completely speculation and I could be absolutely wrong.

1 hour ago, Wevi said:

Vauban or Nekros pick one
eccc611778.jpg

*Looks at table*

Wait... this is the order of when the frames were released, right? Whats the logic for what gets put into the prime vault? Or is it just I have no idea how to read this thing...

2 hours ago, Schregger said:

*Looks at table*

Wait... this is the order of when the frames were released, right? Whats the logic for what gets put into the prime vault? Or is it just I have no idea how to read this thing...

primes are vaulted in order of prime release so loki and lex are next.
Green means need vaulted along with those primed weapons
red means vaulted along with those primed weapons "
Blue means temp unvault
d06ac5a5f5.jpg

2 hours ago, Schregger said:

*Looks at table*

The oldest available primes get vaulted when the new ones come out. Next is Loki Prime, Bo Prime, and Wyrm Prime.

3 hours ago, Wevi said:

primes are vaulted in order of prime release so loki and lex are next.
Green means need vaulted along with those primed weapons
red means vaulted along with those primed weapons "
Blue means temp unvault
d06ac5a5f5.jpg

Thank you.