Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is the currently unvaulted prime Warframe and weapons?

Rounpositron

Question

8 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Myscho said:

None

This.

To OP I'll add: when something will get unvaulted, DE will announce it, put threads in the forums, news in the website, post-its, in-game announcements, and the in-game recruitment chat will go crazy.

So don't worry, you will understand what's being unvaulted.

3 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

This.

To OP I'll add: when something will get unvaulted, DE will announce it, put threads in the forums, news in the website, post-its, in-game announcements, and the in-game recruitment chat will go crazy.

So don't worry, you will understand what's being unvaulted.

So how in the Void did I get Ember P chass? When I started playing this game, she was already vaulted.

2 minutes ago, Rounpositron said:

So how in the Void did I get Ember P chass? When I started playing this game, she was already vaulted.

How do I know? Maybe you traded for it. Maybe it's a bug. Besides the next Prime to be unvaulted should be Mag, not Ember.

If it's a bug, I'm sure that DE's team will appreciate your heads up and exterminate the bug, preventing anyone else from getting her. Well done.

6 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

How do I know? Maybe you traded for it. Maybe it's a bug. Besides the next Prime to be unvaulted should be Mag, not Ember.

If it's a bug, I'm sure that DE's team will appreciate your heads up and exterminate the bug, preventing anyone else from getting her. Well done.

How much is the chass worth?

37 minutes ago, Rounpositron said:

How much is the chass worth?

Basically nothing. It's the BP that is most worthy. Unless that part was really hard to get, like the Systems in Ember's case.

Best checking the prices of each part in here.

7 hours ago, Prinny13 said:

If you played the game and go that part during the update that "removed" Ember and added Trinity then the parts switched up, that's all.

It happened to my friend, he did the ODD and got Ember BP and when he returned to his ship it switched to Trinity part.

Hmm... strange.