Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame Confirmed! Vauban Prime!

(PSN)Elctrcstel

27 minutes ago, Judqment8 said:

I'm convinced it will be Akstiletto. I made a fast paint pic to compare the two:

akstilettoprimee.jpg

The grip and the ammo make an "S" letter just like the Akstiletto and the grip's metal decoration at the back is similar to Akstiletto as well.

Not sure..... my most used weapon is akstilleto, the akstilleto have a really loud firing sound, i know prime weapons sometimes sound different than their regular counterparts (ex. soma & soma prime ) still they sound a lot more like the aksomatti than the akstilleto...

Edited by Ury3L
Thypo

1 minute ago, Ury3L said:

Not sure..... my most used weapon is akstilleto, the akstilleto have a really loud firing sound, i know prime weapons sometimes sound different than their regular conterparts (ex. soma & soma prime ) still they sound a lot more like the aksani than the akstilleto...

Akstiletto is my most used secondary as well. Sounds mean nothing as they are always different from their vanilla part. Judging from the looks of it though, I'm placing my bets and hopes for the Akstiletto.

Just now, Judqment8 said:

Akstiletto is my most used secondary as well. Sounds mean nothing as they are always different from their vanilla part. Judging from the looks of it though, I'm placing my bets and hopes for the Akstiletto.

I also want them to be the Akstilleto, look at this, akstilettoprimee_zpsehwbso2s.jpg?t=14612

1 hour ago, Revel72 said:

Some of the art creators mostly see Frost and Saryn being a better pair. And there is some good reasons to it.

Because they have high armor and such.

But it looks like they may have to change that up. Kinda like they have to change up all the helmet-less drawings now that the tenno are kids sitting back at their ships.

While watching the Vauban Prime trailer, The part where he fired the prime Secondary, I wondered what it was. 

Do you guys think it was the akstilettos or the Aksomati?

If those guns are the akstiletto, HYPEEEE!!!! the akstiletto are my favorite secondary, because of there balanced statistics. 

If it's the aksomati boo, I don't like the Aksomati.

But it tbh, It looks more like a aksomati, The Weird wings that the Aksomati has above the Muzzle, it looks like a Aksomati.

But the sound design sounded more like the akstilettos. The aksomati has a deeper Firing Sound. 

lol ikr. Anyone else hype??

I really hope it's AkStiletto Prime! 

Too early for AkSomati to be primed, oh, and AkStiletto has a better feeling than AkSomati (personal preference!). 

26 minutes ago, Clinnger said:

I really hope it's AkStiletto Prime! 

Too early for AkSomati to be primed, oh, and AkStiletto has a better feeling than AkSomati (personal preference!). 

I agree the akstiletto feels Years better then Aksomati.

Faster Reload, No spool up, Higher Status and Accuracy, It's so underrated

As I mentioned in another thread, it definitely looks more like Akstiletto

e7824e8ed29e042532a6e0bfd257ee96.png8c6b479866a7bc71adbe76b524f86394.png

The grips and the 'frame' that links it into the butt of the gun looks like Stiletto. Also, the firing rate didn't spool up in the trailer, which is the trademark of the Soma family.

I to do hope its akstilito , I like the original but could keep as it just wasint strong enough to earn its place in my inventory , I hope prime one will have superb stats .

edit: fixed some tipos

Edited by bad4youLT