Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the law of retribution requirements

iqaizze

Question

Hello
Me And my friends just started Playing warframe, and we alredy build our weapons and stuff and we are trying to get new warframes, ASH an Oberon

So we want too go to LOR Butt atre we strong enough too help? We are all max Level Warframe and Every weapons with good mob builds, but we in a survivle in saturn of infected after 25m we dont do damaged to MObs anymore. Any tips too help us pass LOR
Thank you sorry for bad Inglish

16 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, iqaizze said:

Any tips too help us pass LOR

1.  Blind Mirage and a Blessing/EV Trinity will make it easier.

2.  Have a designated frame to carry the bombs, and plan where your team is going before you just run into the mission.

3.  Get an overview on the steps from here : http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/The_Law_of_Retribution

4.  If you can't make it beyond 25 minutes in a Survival, you aren't going to do well in a raid.  Level your mods more and look into getting some of the stronger weapons.

2 minutes ago, iqaizze said:

Hello
Me And my friends just started Playing warframe, and we alredy build our weapons and stuff and we are trying to get new warframes, ASH an Oberon

So we want too go to LOR Butt atre we strong enough too help? We are all max Level Warframe and Every weapons with good mob builds, but we in a survivle in saturn of infected after 25m we dont do damaged to MObs anymore. Any tips too help us pass LOR

In LoR the only thing you need to kill is Vey Hek and Power carriers in level 3. Most of it is just blinding enemies. I would bring Mirage, EV or Blessing Trin, Blind Excal, Banshee, Terrify Nekros or something.

Just now, duhadventure said:

In LoR the only thing you need to kill is Vey Hek and Power carriers in level 3. Most of it is just blinding enemies. I would bring Mirage, EV or Blessing Trin, Blind Excal, Banshee, Terrify Nekros or something.

We are bouth Excal...

Just now, iqaizze said:

We are bouth Excal...

Try going for Radial Blind builds. You may want to try to level up in mastery and get some more mods and warframes though. And you have to listen to what the squad leader says because teamwork is everything in it.

LoR demands a fair bit more than the level of damage you're currently doing. You'll want everyone in your group to have at least a sortie-viable loadout going in, and that says nothing on the required synergies between frames that's needed to complete the objectives.

Just now, iqaizze said:

We are bouth Excal...

Try going for Radial Blind builds. You may want to try to level up in mastery and get some more mods and warframes though. And you have to listen to what the squad leader says because teamwork is everything in it.

The raid is not too hard once you understand what you need to do. You are going to need some specific frames to run that raid. You will need an EV Trinity to supply you energy and a frame with a massive energy pool to carry the bomb. You will also need frames with crowd control because it's easier then having to kill them. You will also need ciphers for hacking and someone to direct the team.

You don't need to do LoR for Oberon (or Ash, but I hear it's fast). If you're struggling with 25 minutes into Saturn, then I'd recommend something else to get those frames.

Oberon should be pretty easy to obtain even if you only stay for the 25 minutes on a survival mission since all you have to do is kill any eximus enemies for a chance at a part. If you see any Corpus/Grineer Treasury alerts (50k Credit reward that lasts several hours), then those spawn lots of eximus. You can ask for someone to help you if you're not sure you can complete the spy vaults or need help killing them.

As for Ash, then you could do the Boss fight on Uranus. There are several Drekar manics guaranteed to spawn there (and you can work on getting Equinox at the same time!), however they only drop 2 of the parts needed. The regular Manic spawns in other tile sets and drops all 3 parts (so maybe try to get this part first in case you get others). One usually seems to be a guaranteed spawn at the 15min mark of survival on Cassini, Saturn.

At your current level, I would severely recommend not going for raids. I would wait till you're at least MR5 and have really nice weapons before going for Raids. I know you may think you have good weapons and stuff, but it's not enough.

56 minutes ago, iqaizze said:

Hello

So I presume that you, like me at your time, think that your weapons have nice builds, but trust me, if your builds can't even take you past 25 minutes on Saturn, then they are far from Raid levels. Don't go for LoR now.

1 - Loki, duration/primed flow build to carry the bomb.

2 - Trinity, blessing/duration build for maximum 99% damage reduction.

3 - Nova, still the best CC frame in the game, and double damage for Vay Hek.

It really doesn't matter who brings what after those three, but an additional CC frame is a good option.

The LoR is more about CC'ing everything and only killing if the enemy is too close for comfort and killing G3 during stage two, section two.

P.S. - have at least four members in the squad equip corrosive projection in their aura slot to strip enemies of their armor.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

Raids are meant for more experience/better geared Tenno. I would strongly discourage you from trying it at your current position, unless you're in a good clan that's willing to carry you through them. Although possible to do with any party setup, it's generally easier and less stressful to have frame with some crowd control (CC) with an Energy Vampire (EV) Trinity and Blessing Trinity. If you don't understanding any of these terms, then you need to play/read more to gain better experience. 

As far as being helpful with Oberon and Excalibur, it is possible if you know what to do in the raid (e.g. know hack locations, step on button to open doors, etc). An Excalibur's Radial Blind can be helpful but you'll probably want max range (235%; that's a stretch and overextended) to be effective. Oberon can cast Smite for Radiation Proc but that not as useful.