Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does Warframe Make You Think of?

-Amaterasu-

15 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

3- Other than that is me feeling we need to advertise Warframe since its way better than most constantly advertised games and the line that would replace Ninjas play for free is "The best game you never knew existed" 

This kind of puzzles me honestly because I know warframe has trailers but you never really see them anywhere other than the site and events like PAX.

5 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

This kind of puzzles me honestly because I know warframe has trailers but you never really see them anywhere other than the site and events like PAX.

It's one of the top F2P games on Steam.

That's probably all the advertisement it needs, honestly.

8 hours ago, Roachester said:

It's one of the top F2P games on Steam.

That's probably all the advertisement it needs, honestly.

Compared to the pieces of living nekko crap advertised way more frequently worldwide, nope. Warframe need more love, there are consoles too ya know xD and no body deserves the trap most of us had with Destiny and The Division.

The reason why we don't see any trailers anywhere except the site and pax events is that DE are still considering Warframe a beta ... It's clear that it's way better and taken care of than most non-beta online games... COME ON!!!

On 4/25/2016 at 0:24 PM, (PS4)lmysterie said:

For some odd reason after i finished the second dream quest i was sad to find out that i was a child and not my actual warframe.

This reminds me awfully a lot of Digimon Frontier to be honest

51KkrE54j3L.jpg

I'd say it reminds me more of digimon in general. First thing that came into my head after Second Dream.

Course, the first thing I thought about Warframe when I came did come here was KAMEN RIDER/SUPER SENTAI VIDEO GAME LARP TIME!

10 minutes ago, XaxalShiba said:

I'd say it reminds me more of digimon in general. First thing that came into my head after Second Dream.

Course, the first thing I thought about Warframe when I came did come here was KAMEN RIDER/SUPER SENTAI VIDEO GAME LARP TIME!

Oh you just said Super Sentai, so... actually Warframe is more like

blake-foster-morphing.gif

Cept in this scenario the kid is actually fighting not imagining that he's fighting =v

On Sunday, April 24, 2016 at 8:51 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I see it as a space-ninja action-fest that's also turning into a Drama, what with all the new story appearing. ME3's Multiplayer was the closest I had to Warframe before actually playing Warframe, so I'd compare it to Mass effect, but with less alien love-scenes and more ninjas.

Pretty much this...I loved Mass Effect and really wanted a replacement...Warframe fills that need to roll around with powers and weapons splattering bad guys I got infected with way back with ME1...

On 4/26/2016 at 11:09 PM, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

Compared to the pieces of living nekko crap advertised way more frequently worldwide, nope. Warframe need more love, there are consoles too ya know xD and no body deserves the trap most of us had with Destiny and The Division.

The reason why we don't see any trailers anywhere except the site and pax events is that DE are still considering Warframe a beta ... It's clear that it's way better and taken care of than most non-beta online games... COME ON!!!

The division was a trap :((( it's not bad....it's just....the hype wasn't necessary. I'll just go back to the last of us online now.