Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suit It Up

AgeofExile

Is it possible for the Warframe to be suited up?  We have syndicates and just for the mission can I be suited up for it? what would it look like in-game?  would it be good or bad?

you tell me...  kind of like an agent go into the mission.

might be cool

11 minutes ago, AgeofExile said:

Is it possible for the Warframe to be suited up?  We have syndicates and just for the mission can I be suited up for it? what would it look like in-game?  would it be good or bad?

you tell me...  kind of like an agent go into the mission.

might be cool

Not sure what you're describing.

Also, if you don't have an actual concept for submission, maybe put it in off-topic?

5 minutes ago, AgeofExile said:

k

Also, we could assume what it is you're asking and respond why not. Err, what I mean is, there's a big 2nd Dream Spoiler reason why Warframes can't just adopt the garb of a Syndicate Operative. 

Edited by holyicon

So.. what im getting from this... is that you wish to be a syndicate operative?.... Am I reading this Correctly?.....

If that is the Case then you might wanna figure this out by playing the Second Dream quest if you have not already done so....

Edited by Firehead331

we have factions.  we go into each faction.  there are missions for standing for the 6 or 7 of them.  would it be neat of we dress up for the missions for standing?  suit it up and go into battle?  a different variant for the warframe to wear

1 minute ago, AgeofExile said:

we have factions.  we go into each faction.  there are missions for standing for the 6 or 7 of them.  would it be neat of we dress up for the missions for standing?  suit it up and go into battle?  a different variant for the warframe to wear

Um...

Spoiler

Unlike how Warframes are depicted in the fanart, there's no actual "Human" inside the suit to be revealed if undressed. just a mass of Technocite that is controlled via Transference via the Operator.

It's more feasible to create a Proxy that the Suit can fit over and Remote pilot that. Rather than retrofit a Warframe's Endo-Structure.

I'll be straight with you. Be more specific. 

What suit are we talking about? Tuxedos? Formal wear? You want to go in as James Bond?

Since you're talking about syndicates, the most logical thing I could come up with is that you want Warframe Skins for each syndicate (and in effect, gain more standing while using said skins). If so, would that have been so difficult to explain in the first post? If it's not, I dunno anymore.

Easy, all you need to do is use your eyes in order to copy their faction uniform from a separate window, easy peezy. After that, plop your faction sponsorship emblem somewhere its hard to see and ZING, instant uniform.

Edited by Unus

If I am understanding properly, I vote yes on Syndicate cosmetic armors for our warframes to wear. Perhaps then we can look at getting arcane enhancements put on cosmetic armor as well as syandana and helmets.