Question

15 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Gelkor said:

Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date

Well they are all Updated I guess

3 minutes ago, The_Mustachio said:

The real issue is why is you FOV not maxed out O.o

I don't know,I thought it will be bad/it will blind me 

as of (quite a while ago), PhysX Particles in Warframe are only supported in DirectX 11, 64-bit.
i.e:
iD0RdWV.png

but ensuring your Video Drivers (and PhysX driver) are up to date is a good idea as well.

though personally i really don't recommend enabling these Particles on an GT 840m.

On 4/25/2016 at 6:08 PM, taiiat said:

as of (quite a while ago), PhysX Particles in Warframe are only supported in DirectX 11, 64-bit.
i.e:
iD0RdWV.png

but ensuring your Video Drivers (and PhysX driver) are up to date is a good idea as well.

though personally i really don't recommend enabling these Particles on an GT 840m.

At his current point in time there is no noticeable difference between having the setting on or off seance they that complacently removed the Apex Particles from the game in favor of the crappy blurry Flow Particles sorry so sound like such a downer but at this point they should just remove the switch in the options. (But yes for the option to show up you need to make sure you are in 64bit mode and der11 are enabled)

Edited by CaveDroll

7 hours ago, CaveDroll said:

At his current point in time there is no noticeable difference between having the setting on or off seance they that complacently removed the Apex Particles from the game in favor of the crappy blurry Flow Particles

you're 100% wrong.

if you have Apex particles enabled, you get both Flow particles as well as Apex particles.
you basically just get double the particles.

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

you're 100% wrong.

if you have Apex particles enabled, you get both Flow particles as well as Apex particles.
you basically just get double the particles.

I have 2 Different computers and neither of them (no matter the Nvidea Physx setting) have working Apex Particles they only show the simple Flow Particle system unless there is some third special party driver you have to download to get them to work.

Edited by CaveDroll

8 minutes ago, CaveDroll said:

I have 2 Different computers and neither of them have working Apex Particles

talk to Support.

even though i spend a lot of time being blind because of them, i have Apex particles on anyways, because the terrain collisions makes things look very nice.

30 minutes ago, taiiat said:

talk to Support.

even though i spend a lot of time being blind because of them, i have Apex particles on anyways, because the terrain collisions makes things look very nice.

These are Apex Particles

Not these

wGbhzdL.jpg

617dlgD.jpg

The only things in the game that still have them are 

Penta:

4wFudiu.jpg

Jat Kittag:

tS065cI.jpg

Raksa Kubro Howl:

uYrwj9y.jpg

Capture Target:

LAZ2U05.jpg

and Heavy Ground Pound:

ICwggI7.jpg

There may be a couple I've missed but they don't exist in the game to a point that you actually notice them anymore. They used to be on all warframe powers any explosions almost anything you did in the game and now there almost all gone with the exception of the ones I've listed.