Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OMG DE! I love new volt rework!!! xD

Vlada91

2 minutes ago, vinx909 said:

how the hell did they all do that? sure, i have crashed skyrim a lot, but that was also with a ton of mods. and how do you damage a grafics card. seriusly, i have build my own pc this year. and it works perfectly, and it is only a couple of steps above plug and play. i have had lego sets that were more complicated, how do you damage something that simple?

almost no other game has ever crashed for me. only some online games when i lose wifi again (got S#&$ wifi) and it isn't prepared for that and then i try to do a lot with it at the same time and i just overload the engine.

Well I guess we all have different opinions.

7 hours ago, (PS4)eximago said:

I don't play enough Volt to know how well that shield is modded with max range. Is that as big as the mobile shield will get? 

Volt's shield is not effected by power range. If that will change in the update, who's to tell...

4 minutes ago, (XB1)xxTHEKING1006xx said:

When is this volt rework coming to console

Next major update I would assume. Unless they want to do a small weapon update first.

1 minute ago, Rambit23Z said:

But you can't get it because it's Tennogen only.

Tennogen is on consoles but in very sparse numbers. A few weapon skins here and there. They said before they would need to get permissions from the creators to port it over if we were ever to get it too.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)xxTHEKING1006xx said:

You can't rush perfection

well said, but you can overdo it. coughhalflife3cough. well, not that they will actually make it, ever. their revolutionary half life 2 has become outdated and they haven't made a game for years.