Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we fangi- discuss how great Clem is?

(XBOX)SgtFunBun

1 hour ago, heskaroid said:

Clem is just another "hurr durr tomblr funi mem XDDDD" thing.

I don't find a stunted man affiliated with a genocidal race shouting 2 words "funny".

Yeah, this me-me guy. Risking his short, deformed life as an independent agent against the largest, most powerful force in the solar system without astral projecting himself through a mechanical proxy while resting in the safety of the Void. Then this complex, heroic bad ayy character being reduced to only two words to express himself? There's no potential for mirth there.

Edited by Juin_Roet

7 hours ago, Juin_Roet said:

Yeah, this me-me guy. Risking his short, deformed life as an independent agent against the largest, most powerful force in the solar system without astral projecting himself through a mechanical proxy while resting in the safety of the Void. Then this complex, heroic bad ayy character being reduced to only two words to express himself? There's no potential for mirth there.

Too bad.

Clem was never useful,he's just a clinically depressed stunted lancer who got dishonorably discharged for making an idiot out of himself in battle.

He views Darvo as a friend but in reality he's betraying him every seconds.

Clem is not a happy man,he's a depressed sociopath who takes medications to experience the true happiness of life.

Edited by heskaroid

It's not the Clem himself that makes me happy, it's what he represents.

Remember: DE did not created Clem. Community did. DE just gave him a physical form inside the game.

Now THAT'S what makes me love Clem.

Wait until John Prodman will join "Friends of Tenno" club.

We have Space Mom (Lotus), we have a silly little brother (Clem), an uncle (Darvo), and that creepy old man down the street (Alad V).

Now we just need Space Dad.

Just now, Artek94 said:

It's not the Clem himself that makes me happy, it's what he represents.

Remember: DE did not created Clem. Community did. DE just gave him a physical form inside the game.

Now THAT'S what makes me love Clem.

Wait until John Prodman will join "Friends of Tenno" club.

We have Space Mom (Lotus), we have a silly little brother (Clem), an uncle (Darvo), and that creepy old man down the street (Alad V).

Now we just need Space Dad.

All i'm seeing is a Grineer manchild shouting 2 words,what does he clearly represents?

2 hours ago, heskaroid said:

All i'm seeing is a Grineer manchild shouting 2 words,what does he clearly represents?

I said it already - he's a walking proof that DE love their community so much that they are ready to put fictional community character into the game. Officially. With model and such.

They even added Twin Grakatas into the game, just so he could use them (and we too)