Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe on Nintendo?

Duhktape

Mortal Kombat was censored at the time because Nintendo had always been the one dictating the amount of violence and sexuality could be shown in a game (Nintendo of America was particularly picky). The ESRB was quickly created after the controversy of MK. Nintendo then started to let go of its grip on the censorship of third party games at that time, with MK II having its full glory on the system.

Nintendo systems have had some graphic exclusives on them, including: Conker's Bad Fur Day, Eternal Darkness, Mad World, No More Heroes and Bayonetta. They mainly censor underaged sexualization and sexualized fan service in their games localized to the west to make sure they do not get attacked by easily angered people.

The main problems with putting WF on Wii U is the hard drive space and online infrastructure. Nintendo has become more accommodating to the software companies making the games, and may give DE more leeway with their game than Microsoft and Sony. Maybe faster updates or even allowing players to go back and forth between PC and Nintendo. We would never know until the talk between DE and Nintendo ended.

Would love some Metroid, F-Zero and Star Fox themed cosmetics though. Captain Falcon Atlas skin, Samus Ship Liset skin, and maybe an Arwing companion skin.

17 hours ago, 16Bitman said:

They only censor underage kids wearing swimsuits in anime games.

Here's some footage of a Nintendo Wii U exclusive game, Nintendo was the only company willing to fund this game:

that is wrong Nintendo BOUGHT the rights to the game because it had a cult following.

5 hours ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

that is wrong Nintendo BOUGHT the rights to the game because it had a cult following.

The game would have been dead otherwise. Blame everyone else for refusing to fund the game, nintendo was the only one willing to save it.

15 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

Edited by Alineah
cant remove that other quote

8 hours ago, Alineah said:

The game would have been dead otherwise. Blame everyone else for refusing to fund the game, nintendo was the only one willing to save it.

w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wait, is this all about Bayonetta!? 

are we in the same planet? i'm pretty sure in my planet, the number of horny gamers is higher than the number of Pewdiepie's subscribers ... there is a freakin game about little girls fighting teddy bears and they strip when they get hit .... and people actually refused to fund Bayonetta? o.O

On 27/4/2016 at 8:14 PM, LordOfScrugging said:

Yea cause we know how nintendo is. It's already bad enough that there are contractual exclusives for xbox and ps4. Nintendo will see that and start asking for crazy S#&$ like an exclusive frame that is basically mario. 

a mario frame would be actually interesting 

12 hours ago, (PS4)ArnnFrost said:

w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-wait, is this all about Bayonetta!? 

are we in the same planet? i'm pretty sure in my planet, the number of horny gamers is higher than the number of Pewdiepie's subscribers ... there is a freakin game about little girls fighting teddy bears and they strip when they get hit .... and people actually refused to fund Bayonetta? o.O

The game does provide some fan service, but the last thing i see platinum doing was asking nintendo to fund their game out of the big 3 (the other 2 being Sony and Microsoft)

honesty, the only reason why I even herd of this game was because of the controversy involving it being exclusive, my speculation leads that both Sony and MS were asked to fund their game in return to being exclusive for their console, however none of them approved, nintendo was probably being the last to ask with little to no hope of approval, which resulted in the game being rescued, while there is sexual innuendos and lots of fanservice its not quite as big and focused as games like Senran Kagura, this game's strong suit is its asthetics, animations, and gameplay. If you can get past of the fan service, you will find yourself to be playing great hack and slash, one of the best of recent releases infact, but then again thats just the opinion of the majority that play hack and slashes.