Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hallowed Guardian (18.8.2) [+hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

Is anybody else tracking that Arcane Avalon and Pendragon helmets (to include Ash's Arcane helmets) are not "appearing" for trade? I personally experienced this during a trade. I still have the items in my inventory, however I can't trade them currently. It has to be a bug, DE please fix soon.

22 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Why is it hard for Stalker to show up and other mark for death assassin? I notice the rate is very low. 

Why Gifts From Lotus alerts are low? It's Always orokin reactor or orokin something. Why Lotus can give us something else as a gift?

Get beacons from baro for the death assassin part. Gift lotus Alerts only appear after devstream so 1 each week I think.

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

"KABOOM!" - Kill 10 or more enemies with a single explosion (Tonkor, etc)

I think it's hilarious the trophy text itself references Tonkor.  I mean, I know Tonkor Stronkor, but still.  Also accidentally got mine popping a cataclysm in a T1E.  Fun times :clem:

17 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Missing from the OP:

NEW TROPHIES:
"The 8-fold Path" - Survive 8 waves of Defense using only melee attacks!
"KABOOM!" - Kill 10 or more enemies with a single explosion (Tonkor, etc)

i got the KABOOM! one and i was like wuuuut.

really happy seeing new trophies being added into the game

I love this update...! Balancing two of my most hated enemies, the Bursas and Tar Mutalists? Perfection. Note that "balancing" is not just nerfing like other developers are notorious for doing. You know, like actual game developers, working with complex systems? DE knows how it's done! I would suggest perhaps re-strengthening the Bursa's front armour, especially since you lowered the speed at which it turns. I know this most recent event (for consoles, anyway) had a lot of Bursas so them being much weaker was good, but they could stand to keep their front-facing protection and I wouldn't complain. I also wanted to applaud the spawning of only a single Juggernaut per mission, since it always struck me as an assassin-type enemy like the Stalker or Zanuka Hunter. A good change.

I still can't stand the little ball on top of the Shikoro helmet, but eh... there's still the Tartarus helmet, which I like better anyway.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or working as intended, but during the loading screens with the dropships it looks like the colour on my TV has died. I hope that that gets fixed soon. It's one of the screens you see most often in the game and it just looks... not so great after this update.

HOTFIX: 17/05

IE6gNHa.png

Vauban Prime Access!
Vauban Prime and the newest Prime Gear have arrived.

Outmaneuver your enemies with the deadly expertise of Vauban Prime Access!

Get Vauban Prime Access now and make the newest Prime yours - instantly - including Vauban Prime, Fragor Prime, Akstiletto Prime, and exclusive Customizations only available through Prime Access!

Click here for more information on Prime Access: https://warframe.com/prime-access
For information on where to start hunting for Vauban Prime and his gear, see here: 

Vauban Changes

Bounce Revisions

• Vauban’s Bounce ability has been renamed to Minelayer.
  • Cycle through four deployable trap mines: Bounce, Trip Laser, Shred and Concuss!
  • Bounce: A deployable launch pad that can be attached to any surface. Use on enemies, squad members, or as a personal mobility tool.
  • Trip Laser: Creates a horizontal laser that trips/stumbles incoming enemies. 
  • Shred:  Landmine that flings enemies backwards while ragdolling them, stripping armour in the process. 
  • Concuss: Landmine that makes enemies deaf and confused.

General Change:

•  Increased lighting on kubrow imprint previews so it's easier to tell what colours they have
  • Loki Prime, Bo Prime, and Wyrm Prime have been removed from the Void and put into the Prime Vault until further notice.

Fixed following offsets:

• Syandanas on Saryn Orphid skin
  • Syandanas on Trinity Strega skin
  • Yomo Syandana & Obsidian version
  • Asa Syandana
  • Pakal Left shoulder on Banshee
  • Asita Rakta Syandana
  • Vaykor Syandana
  • Syanadas on Nyx Nemesis skin
  • Syandanas on Oberon Feyarch skin
  • Secura Syandana
  • Sancti Syandana