Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About War...

D4K4R

Question

What build u think its good with it? I'd wanna go with tempo royale pp, fury, berserker, life strike, body count, blood rush. For the last 2 mods should I add (primed) heavy trauma and collision force or fever strike and shocking touch?

The high impact dmg of this weapon confuses me and dont know if i should go for corrosive or max the hell out of the impact.

I think War will replace my Scindo P in Void, but not vs infested.

Edited by D4K4R

I would go with the two elemental mods for sure. Impact is a decent proc but the worst of the ips damage types by far. I would also drop the fury mod and go with organ shatter instead. having that increase in crit damage will really pay off when you start to get those red crits. War feels slow at first but it will quickly get up to speed when berserker starts to proc

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

19 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

This is my build:

UxcultI.jpg

Might not be the best in the world but I can regularly get 15k+ in the void and I think it's pretty fun to use the spin attack on Cleaving Whirlwind with Primed Reach

I think you're using that build just because you're a little renegade :3

Do yo thing! :D

This build is AIDS though... :/ Impact is the worst damage type and without better crit mods or elemental combos you won't get far.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

2 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I think you're using that build just because you're a little renegade :3

Do yo thing! :D

Hide contents

This build is AIDS though... :/

Didn't know it was that bad lol although I did make it before Blood Rush and Body Count were things I still play with it every once in a while when I just want to mow hoardes down with my 5m sword, gets me through most normal gameplay and I've gone to 40 with it on a T4 (I don't main melee by any means just fun to use sometimes).

3 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Didn't know it was that bad lol although I did make it before Blood Rush and Body Count were things I still play with it every once in a while when I just want to mow hoardes down with my 5m sword, gets me through most normal gameplay and I've gone to 40 with it on a T4 (I don't main melee by any means just fun to use sometimes).

I can understand that, and running a build with elementals, crit mods and Primed Reach is still a thing you can do, if Primed Reach means so much to you.

I know I couldn't go without Primed Reach. lol

I just find it weird when people on purposely use the most inefficient of builds.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

41 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

This is my build:

UxcultI.jpg

Might not be the best in the world but I can regularly get 15k+ in the void and I think it's pretty fun to use the spin attack on Cleaving Whirlwind with Primed Reach

I wonder if you replaced Fury for Shattering Impact how it will turn out?

2 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

If he added corrosive in there it might help?

If he's fighting enemies with Ferrite Armor, it would do fine but I don't think War status quite enough to get all the armor off.

And even if it did, once all the armor is gone, there won't be any damage types on the War to take advantage of the weaknesses their flesh has.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

10 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

If he's fighting enemies with Ferrite Armor, it would do fine but I don't think War status quite enough to get all the armor off.

And even if it did, once all the armor is gone, there won't be any damage types on the War to take advantage of the weaknesses their flesh has.

No wonder War never felt right for me.

Yes i judge weapons by its feel not its stats.

Guess weapon is more or less is Corpus Slayer but can be used for lower level missions, anything around level 40 or below (1HK).

2 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Isn't that statement contradictory?

When i saw his build i remembered a friend of mine telling about taking advantage of impact damage with shattering impact mod on his melee and wanted to make sure with experts.

I hope i didn't go too far with my questions....

I recommend complete crit build. Because modding for a lame damage such as impact is.. a death sentence endgame.

Berserker, Organ Shatter, True Steel, Blood Rush, Body Count, Pressure point, Life strike, a 90% element of your preference, and Tempo Royale for stance

If you run this with Naramon's passive, and Excal (Since his passive is +10% attack speed, +10% attack damage) You'll be invisible for ages and doing insane melee damage 

Edited by (PS4)Uio937

1 minute ago, Prinny13 said:

When i saw his build i remembered a friend of mine telling about taking advantage of impact damage with shattering impact mod on his melee and wanted to make sure with experts.

I hope i didn't go too far with my questions....

Shattering Impact isn't too good, sure you can TRY to strip armor off with it, but it isn't going to get your anywhere.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Uio937 said:

I recommend complete crit build. Because modding for a lame damage such as impact is.. a death sentence endgame.

Berserker, Organ Shatter, True Steel, Blood Rush, Body Count, Pressure point, Life strike, a 90% element of your preference, and Tempo Royale for stance

If you run this with Naramon's passive, and Excal (Since his passive is +10% attack speed, +10% attack damage) You'll be invisible for ages and doing insane melee damage 

I like it, but one question. If I reach combo multiplier of 4, I will have over 200% crit chance. Thats a chance for a crit of the redcrit or it wont happen?

Edit: i chose using a toxin mode for bonus to ferrite and ignoring shields. But can an impact mod (primed heavy trauma or collision force) be good aswell in that slot?

Edited by D4K4R

8 hours ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Shattering Impact isn't too good, sure you can TRY to strip armor off with it, but it isn't going to get your anywhere.

Shame, all that impact damage feels like being wasted and the single mod that can "help" is not good enough.

Time for DE to rework some mods like Shattering Impact?

20 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

Shame, all that impact damage feels like being wasted and the single mod that can "help" is not good enough.

Time for DE to rework some mods like Shattering Impact?

Shattering impact can be applied on every weapon as long as it has impact damage regardless of how much. The only factor making shattering impact more useful is the attack speed of the melee. And war loses out hard in there.

10 hours ago, D4K4R said:

I like it, but one question. If I reach combo multiplier of 4, I will have over 200% crit chance. Thats a chance for a crit of the redcrit or it wont happen?

Edit: i chose using a toxin mode for bonus to ferrite and ignoring shields. But can an impact mod (primed heavy trauma or collision force) be good aswell in that slot?

Yes, you can red crit with the War with my build, which is why I like it.

I personally prefer elementals over impact, but it's up to you entirely.

Tbh I don't run any elements on my war as I have collision force ,sundering strike ,blood rush ,body count ,beserker ,steel charge ,tempo, pressure point , p. Reach , can't mind the last mod but it clears out sortie level enemies nicely XD

Oh. I almost forgot to say my impact is at 1,111 exactly so I'm guessing my last mod might be another bronze impact mod hope I've helped out guys

Edited by (XB1)benjobadman1

1 hour ago, (XB1)benjobadman1 said:

Tbh I don't run any elements on my war as I have collision force ,sundering strike ,blood rush ,body count ,beserker ,steel charge ,tempo, pressure point , p. Reach , can't mind the last mod but it clears out sortie level enemies nicely XD

Oh. I almost forgot to say my impact is at 1,111 exactly so I'm guessing my last mod might be another bronze impact mod hope I've helped out guys

My question is how you are killing sortie enemies with elementals. Your damage will suffer without elemental mods 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

My question is how you are killing sortie enemies with elementals. Your damage will suffer without elemental mods 

I'm not using elemental mods at all bud if u got the impact mod set off of baro ki teer and have sundering strike and ur bronze impact mod also pressure point it rapes enemies quite easily as my clan mates know also as my boi reqqed is also implementing my build also and my damage ain't suffering man's doing at least 72,000 crits and they get even more powerful as ur combo stacks with body count u need blood rush for it to be effective as I got my combo count to over 150 in der def I was gaining a damage out put of over 150,000 damage try it yourself and see u might like it lol 

Also will post an image of my build in the next hour to show u my impact stat is at 1,111 exactly XD 

Hope I've helped