Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soprana Deluxe Pack

Aeon94

5 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

It seems soprana deluxe pack is missing a melee weapon (i guess a dagger), check soprana's diorama in market and look at her left hand. It looks like she is holding a melee weapon !

Lets discuss !  >:)

she isn't holding anything. i'm pretty sure it's just a pose they struck up since the way her hand is, it's too loose to hold a weapon firmly.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

1 minute ago, DarkTails said:

Banshee is the lowest frame on the totem pole, I'm surprised they gave her anything at all.

The graphics card-esque skin for Sonicor is funny though. (maybe it's a sound card? lol)

She was supposed to get other weapons according to what they said in the streams, but they reserved those for a different frame. Instead we got a relatively half-assed skin for the Sonicor, made all the more obvious by the Oberon pack that came before her stuff. It's highly disappointing, in my opinion.

4 hours ago, Aeon94 said:

It seems soprana deluxe pack is missing a melee weapon (i guess a dagger), check soprana's diorama in market and look at her left hand. It looks like she is holding a melee weapon !

Lets discuss !  >:)

You're just seeing things

Ya know I wouldn't care about the bundle's lack of content 

If it wasn't more expensive than the majority of other bundle skins.

It's 250 while Rhino,Trinity, Saryn skin cost much cheaper with more or less the same amount of content.

Trinity one has Kubrow armor. Rhino has a syandana and Jat Kitag skin and these are significantly cheaper.

Banshee has a meh weapon skin and sigil. Overall disappointed with this bundle.

13 hours ago, izzatuw said:

Ya know I wouldn't care about the bundle's lack of content 

If it wasn't more expensive than the majority of other bundle skins.

It's 250 while Rhino,Trinity, Saryn skin cost much cheaper with more or less the same amount of content.

Trinity one has Kubrow armor. Rhino has a syandana and Jat Kitag skin and these are significantly cheaper.

Banshee has a meh weapon skin and sigil. Overall disappointed with this bundle.

Yup, I was looking forward to this one as well, especially for the "possible" (at the time) weapon skins that were going to be included. 

I still want to get it at some point, but its not a priority at all. Its not worth the price tag for whats actually included compared to the other packs like you showed. 

the price really is appalling, considering. 

Edited by Atlas.0-5