Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which frame best for Corpus missions

dodorichard

Question

What frames would you guys recommend for high level Corpus missions? 

Last time I had an Interception mission I took Valkyr, she was fine once she went into her 4 and I killed everything without fear. But if she ever dropped out or right at the beginning when I am super low energy, their weapons strip my shields and murder me pretty well. 

Which frame do you guys recommend?

23 answers to this question

Just now, ThorienKELL said:

Limbo in sortie, what a splendid idea! And your teammates will love it too ^^

(hint, sarcasm, don't do it, people will abort missions or yell at you, or both : )

im sure you hate your life when a limbo banishes the defense target in a sortie

Just now, rage4198 said:

im sure you hate your life when a limbo banishes the defense target in a sortie

I still dislike it because he is vulnerable and useless for pretty much anything else. If you want to protect target, there are other frames capable of doing it better, and in meantime they can truly contribute to team and to combat, like duration ivara or frost. 

Just now, ThorienKELL said:

I still dislike it because he is vulnerable and useless for pretty much anything else. If you want to protect target, there are other frames capable of doing it better, and in meantime they can truly contribute to team and to combat, like duration ivara or frost. 

frost has to keep spamming globes all over cause the dude never stands still and with cloak arrow he can technically still take damage for example aoe effects or if a enemy targets some 1 close to him and dont forget energy regen on a energy reduction mission

14 minutes ago, rage4198 said:

frost has to keep spamming globes all over cause the dude never stands still and with cloak arrow he can technically still take damage for example aoe effects or if a enemy targets some 1 close to him and dont forget energy regen on a energy reduction mission

To a newbie frost this might be a challenge, not so much to a capable, experienced frost. You can re position your globes easily, also, you can remove them with your [1]. Frost is amazingly useful frame, for example i have a build with chilling globe and maximum range, that can paralyze whole sections of map (you can put them where enemies won't shoot, just try to pass) plus with high EFF cheap ult can freeze whole areas for prolonged time +strip armor and generally serve as capable cc frame. 

Ivara can rain invisibility +sleep on whole map, and wreak havoc with her deadly artemis bow. They are amamzingly useful and powerful frames ...yes, unlike limbo. I think that limbo is interesting frame and interesting concept but it needs one serious, thorough rework to actually be useful.

Edited by ThorienKELL

1 minute ago, ThorienKELL said:

To a newbie frost this might be a challenge, not so much to a capable, experienced frost. You can re position your globes easily, also, you can remove them with your [1]. Frost is amazingly useful frame, for example i have a build with chilling globe and maximum range, that can paralyze whole sections of map (you can put them where enemies won't shoot, just try to pass) plus with high EFF cheap ult can freeze whole areas for prolonged time +strip armor and generally use as capable cc frame. 

Ivara can rain invisibility +sleep on whole map, and wreak havoc with her deadly artemis bow. They are amamzingly useful and powerful frames ...yes, unlike limbo. I think that limbo is interesting frame and interesting concept but it needs one serious, thorough rework to actually be useful.

limbo rework sooonnn.....TM

after volt/mesa and mag reworks

Edited by rage4198

Limbo for every Spy/Rescue mission. (Banish rescue target and head to extraction - ez life)

Mag as damage dealer unless they don't have elemental enchantment.

Frost as primary defense.

Ivara as Bursa Assassin (sleep 'em and shotgun 'em with Artemis Bow) and utility.

EDIT: even with energy reduction they are pretty okay in general.

Edited by Nesit1

1 minute ago, rage4198 said:

but but but banish the defense target.......:clem:

Duration is reduced, Ivara/Frost work better, imo. Also, I mostly pick Limbo as damage Warframe for defenses with high range spheres, so banishing only target isn't good option.

26 minutes ago, ThorienKELL said:

Still waiting for his rework, whenever DE release's it but in the mean time change his aura to fit in Rejunevation and have Haven augment in him, with this change he can heal and regen energy not to Trinity level but good enough.

He is the best (for me) when you have to do Defense with Rad procc condition, just Banish the hostage and also Banishyour teammate if they brought Excal, Valkyr and /or Ash since they can kill with their Ulti and being immune to anything thanks to Banish, but then again this is just another way to do this mission.

Just now, Nesit1 said:

Duration is reduced, Ivara/Frost work better, imo. Also, I mostly pick Limbo as damage Warframe for defenses with high range spheres, so banishing only target isn't good option.

max duration is like 80 secs

and 4 is big enough to bubble up a console in MD or a excavator in excavation(shook)

6 hours ago, dodorichard said:

What frames would you guys recommend for high level Corpus missions? 

Last time I had an Interception mission I took Valkyr, she was fine once she went into her 4 and I killed everything without fear. But if she ever dropped out or right at the beginning when I am super low energy, their weapons strip my shields and murder me pretty well. 

Which frame do you guys recommend?

Alot of people gave you good choices but they didn't mention the following which you have to keep an eye out for:

1. Sapping Ospry, kill them before they kill you and when they shoot something on the ground just shoot it.

2. In some missions you can turn off alarms, DO IT and if you don't Bursa-chan will come out to desu~~ you.

3. High fire rate weapon for nullies, well not really but see what you need after you experiment with as many weapons as you can, few will do it for you.

4. Windows, they don't harm you but if you break them while some enemies nearby you will panic, so kill then turn off the alarms.

For Mag, try to keep her duration at 100% or more for Bullet Attractor, this ability is the best against single target, cast it on Bursa-chan for profit!!

8 minutes ago, rage4198 said:

if your doing sorties limbo so the only thing that kills you is bursas and nullifiers

Limbo in sortie, what a splendid idea! And your teammates will love it too ^^

(hint, sarcasm, don't do it, people will abort missions or yell at you, or both : )

Just now, Nesit1 said:

Limbo for every Spy/Rescue mission. (Banish rescue target and head to extraction - ez life)

Mag as damage dealer unless they don't have elemental enchantment.

Frost as primary defense.

Ivara as Bursa Assassin (sleep 'em and shotgun 'em with Artemis Bow) and utility.

but but but banish the defense target.......:clem: