Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream isn't canon

SuikiAmon

I find it silly...no, hilarious, that the people who can't accept the fact that the Tenno are children, will whine, complain, and act, dare I say, like children over the matter. It only makes sense why the Tenno are children, because we are children. Spoiled, rotten, children, who can't get what we want.

Children are just tinnier adults anyway, and adults are just bigger children...

Just now, BCAW said:

That's the thing, Second Dream DID happen. 

Tenno are children, controlling warframes through somatic link.

You are wrong for saying that second dream was a bad idea.

I admire your stubborness, truly. But I pity how you are unaware of your own insanity.

It. Didn't.

Tenno are male and female adults of varying heights and body structures, occupying the armour.

It is a bad idea.

If I was insane, then why am I here, and not in an asylum?

Just now, SuikiAmon said:

I don't just believe it, I know it.

No, I won't respect a bad choice.

And you expect others to respect and acknowledge this thread that be saltier than the Dead Sea?

Why not sit down, grab a snickers, and actually start a thread detailing every bits of why Second Dream is a bad idea to you instead of going "It's not real! The earth is flat! Jet fuel can't melt steel beams! I'm right and you're wrong. You're stupid! DE's dumb nananana"

Either that or at some point eventually the mod is gonna close this thread down.

1 minute ago, SuikiAmon said:

You mean a system that is an utter pain to even attempt leveling up, and requires you to put something on a weapon or frame that costs an absurd amount of plat, and cannot be taken off?

If I want energy, I put down restores. If I want Loki, I'll play Loki.

What? 40 plat is absurd?

Do 1 raid, then farm 10 gold cores and you basically have 40 plat.

Or do one daily and one raid.

And if you want a normal lens it costs like 5 plat in trade chat :D

I've given my evidence that says, "No, it didn't."

Which is actually pretty ironic. You're using evidence that was rendered non-canon because as you said writers can do that. They just happened to do it to something you liked and replaced it with something you don't.

It. Didn't.

Tenno are male and female adults of varying heights and body structures, occupying the armour.

It is a bad idea.

If I was insane, then why am I here, and not in an asylum?

Still you do not see your own insanity. Very well, let me join you once more.

It. Did.

Tennos are children from the Zariman 10-0, remotely controlling warframes through somatic link.

It is a good idea.

I am quite insane for indulging you, and myself, with this insane argument as well. Yet I am also not in an asylum.

If you think I am being illogical here, then you must admit you yourself are also illogical.

Just now, YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS said:

And you expect others to respect and acknowledge this thread that be saltier than the Dead Sea?

Why not sit down, grab a snickers, and actually start a thread detailing every bits of why Second Dream is a bad idea to you instead of going "It's not real! The earth is flat! Jet fuel can't melt steel beams! I'm right and you're wrong. You're stupid! DE's dumb nananana"

Either that or at some point eventually the mod is gonna close this thread down.

I don't. But I would expect people to be a bit smarter and see the major plot holes that only a non-canon addition could bring. I'm a pompous &#!, I'll admit that, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

3 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

Forgive me for poking a rabid dog with a stick, but are the Tenno the Warframes themselves, or are they physically wearing the Warframes? They can't be both the suit and the operator.

They wear the frames.

Just now, BCAW said:

Still you do not see your own insanity. Very well, let me join you once more.

It. Did.

Tennos are children from the Zariman 10-0, remotely controlling warframes through somatic link.

It is a good idea.

I am quite insane for indulging you, and myself, with this insane argument as well. Yet I am also not in an asylum.

If you think I am being illogical here, then you must admit you yourself are also illogical.

Didn't.

The Children grew up and the frames are their literal armour.

It's a bad idea.

4 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

You listen to me, you troglodyte. I am not trolling. Period.

Yo you, now you listen to me!

Why are you playing warframe? For it's half-baked lore? I don't think so. Don't lie to me please. It still hasn't got a finished lore. Anyway, you are complaining because second dream didn't go your way? So what? You're saying it's non-canon? Okay whatever let's just say it is non-canon and completely wrong (which is not). Warframe has it's flaws. Many things are completely illogical.(*cough* cestra series *cough*). Plenty of things unbalanced. So many bugs. Dem grindings. But yet awesome. And you are complaining about such a little thing instead of getting over it? I mean, you won't get anywhere with that anyway. It will stay as it is. Don't you expect DE removes the quest and renews it just because you couldn't get over DE's decision. Dude, better let it rest and deal with it, just a wise advice.

Also:

2 hours ago, (PS4)Zashukitsune said:

Gotta watch your blood pressure with all that salt.

Congratulations for your daily reputation farm haha.

Now with that said, inb4 lock and enjoy your popcorn and or tea folks. Peace.

2 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

Hey, Tears of the powerless is a drink sold at a premium to corpus executives

Okay, i'll have to admit, I LOL'd a bit

1 minute ago, EmptyDevil said:

That gif was a rhetorical gif. I can see the insanity of OP.

This whole thread is pointless though. Although, it is good for some sh*ts here and giggles there. 

Popcorns, anyone?

Didn't.

The Children grew up and the frames are their literal armour.

It's a bad idea.

It did.

Tennos are children remotely controlling the warframes through somatic link.

It was a good reveal.

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

Yo you, now you listen to me!

Why are you playing warframe? For it's half-baked lore? I don't think so. Don't lie to me please. It still hasn't got a finished lore. Anyway, you are complaining because second dream didn't go your way? So what? You're saying it's non-canon? Okay whatever let's just say it is non-canon and completely wrong (which is not). Warframe has it's flaws. Many things are completely illogical.(*cough* cestra series *cough*). Plenty of things unbalanced. So many bugs. Dem grindings. But yet awesome. And you are complaining about such a little thing instead of getting over it? I mean, you won't get anywhere with that anyway. It will stay as it is. Don't you expect DE removes the quest and renews it just because you couldn't get over DE's decision. Dude, better let it rest and deal with it, just a wise advice.

Also:

Congratulations for your daily reputation farm haha.

Now with that said, inb4 lock and enjoy your popcorn and or tea folks. Peace.

They should remove it. There's plenty of valid criticisms of this game, and this pathetic excuse of a quest is one of them.

1 minute ago, blazinvire said:

Well, there are cases where when people can't believe something themselves, can't quite convince themselves of something, they try to convince other people instead.

I can't think of any other reason why this thread exists.

I don't have to convince myself of anything. I just know.

1 minute ago, BCAW said:

It did.

Tennos are children remotely controlling the warframes through somatic link.

It was a good reveal.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

They wear the frames.

Who wears them? Warframes have such vastly different builds from one to the next that one who could fit into Rhino would not be able to wear Nezha, and conversely one who could fit into Nezha would be too small to wear Rhino.

They should remove it. There's plenty of valid criticisms of this game, and this pathetic excuse of a quest is one of them.

I agree there are plenty of space for criticism in this game. However, this quest was far from a pathetic excuse.

First off, no time wall or grind wall of any kind, unlike The Jordas Precept.

Secondly, actually challenging combat and puzzle elements in the form of sentients, stalker, and the security eye.

Lastly, cinematics, first of its kind in this game.

Just now, Dreddeth said:

Who wears them? Warframes have such vastly different builds from one to the next that one who could fit into Rhino would not be able to wear Nezha, and conversely one who could fit into Nezha would be too small to wear Rhino.

Different Tenno. There's more than one. They each wear one Warframe.

1 minute ago, bowiespoon said:

OH NO, DE! DE! SOMEONE DIDN'T LIKE ONE OF YOUR DESIGN CHOICES!!!! CLEARLY THEY ARE SMARTER THEN YOU, AND YOU SHOULD DEFER TO THEM WHEN MAKING ALL FUTURE DECISIONS

Also, you didn't reply to me, so clearly you are unable to defend against my argument, and I win.

Sold some salt, got enough plat to buy a new hat, im outta here

Yes I am, and yes they should.

2 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

I don't have to convince myself of anything. I just know.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong.

right, tight and right.

surely by now you realize how futile and useless it is to try to convince others that your ideas are the one true canon.

And if you are beginning to suspect that I am mocking you, you are correct.

I had respect for your conviction. But that respect is gone now. All I have for you now is pity.

They should have known better than to introduce a non-canon story.

well if they decide it's cannon - it is

and by how things are going - looks like they are going with that idea all the way - so it is cannon

i dont think you should waste your time just being dissappointed about the story that you dont like

just enjoy the game as it is now bro