Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'd Like To Opt-Out Of Daily Login Coupons

Soulie

you sir (the op) made me smile ... was guessing if it's a troll post or really serious matter ...

only thing i dont like about coupons is they dont work to have a discount on founder packages ...
i am really planning to try to reach at least master. this would help if they gave me discounts on next levels :p

and good for them too, cause they get more money from me for sure. right now, they'll get no more for the next ~2 months i guess :/

Edited by Tazmanyak

My daily rewards got reset back to day 1 just for coupons..

JUST FOR F-ING COUPONS...

I FEEL LIKE THEY GAVE ME A BIG F-U TO MY FACE...

cuz I cant buy plats.... main reason why I stopped playing now.. and drop by here and there...

rant end :/

It didn't actually reset, it was a visual error

If id get anything other than exp Id be so happy.

My good sir.. Please, enjoy my 'like'..

Past 5 days now..

10k creds - Secondary xp - Primary xp - Primary xp - Suit xp

RNG hates me on log in..

Would make it easier to swallow if login reward is not taken as an entitlement. Its a bonus. The teasing of the slot machine thingy can get bad, but I guess it is part of the game for a chance at the good stuff, no matter how low that chance is.

To be fair, if there is an opt out, it should be for the entire login reward. Imo, it is quite ridiculous to be able to "opt out" of just some types of reward that you don't want.

so... at 2nd day, it went back to day 3? you call that visual error?

Send in a support ticket, when I got the coupon it said I was on day 1 rewards but the next day I was back up to 7. A lot of people got this bug, enough so that they added it to the latest hotfix.

Edited by Viziroth

Ok... so I read the OP...

To me, it reads like this:

I want shiny! Stop giving me that shiny, I want the other shiny! Stop giving me free stuff! Why are you giving me free stuff like this? I was the other shiny! You should go to work 10 hours a day and make a good game for me, and give me the other shiny. I won't pay you for it, how dare you even suggest it? Stop giving me free stuff, I want that shiny!

Out of all the RNG animations I've seen, the one for daily coupons must be one of the most skewed...

Normally I'd get something like:

flash flash flash, forma, catalyst, forma, suit xp

Last night I got:

20% off, 50% off, 20% off , 50%, off , 50% off, 20% off

I mean really?