Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can somebody help me decode this? (Izvara Syandana Text)

AEP8FlyBoy

I know this cape has been around for awhile, but I never stopped and thought, "Hey, what does it say on the back of this cape?" until now that is... I tried to decode this myself, but I only have a basic knowledge of the Tenno language, and I couldn't figure out the last character or what this message is exactly.

MadhRh9.png "FLAYET"

This in the TennoTyper is as close as I can come to anything similar.

TnQcRzF.png

Do you guys have any ideas about what it may mean?

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

It may just be 'Flayet' with some extra embellishment around it, it's not unheard of for words and characters in Tennoscript to be livened up a little with a few extra swirls or lines here and there.

Then again, I'm not sure what a 'Flayet' is, so.. maybe that's not what it says. heh.

Edited by Drzzter

I'd say that the 'aye' is meant to mean lie instead of aye, which makes the word f-l-lie-t, which could mean flight. It's entirely possible that this is incorrect though.

EDIT: Saying Flayet out loud kinda sounds like flight as well (May be my dialect making that happen), which reinforces my belief that the cape says flight.

My reasoning behind it is that the aye letter can also mean lie according to the official cipher DE provided us with.

Also, 

3 minutes ago, Prinny13 said:

First thig first

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warframe/images/c/c3/Orokin_Alphabet_Final.png/revision/latest?cb=20141015211756

How do you read this? from right or left? up to down?

GG DE you created something really hard but challenging :D

That one is a unofficial version. Here's the official one: Tennobet2.jpg

Edited by Zirion_Bk

5 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

"Flight" huh? appropriate, though I would have likes it to say "This way up" or "not machine washable"

Izvara's one of my favourite capes, but I'm still waiting on Baro's....

Baro's syandana looks pretty good on larger frames like Rhino or Inaros, but it kinda swallows smaller frames to the point it's all you see, and some have some weird mounting where the top arcs outward more than it should. Just a heads up.

It does look pretty cool when sprinting though. Its physics (and scaly texture) make me think it's like a desert snake slithering, which makes sense if you've played the Sands of Inaros quest.

Edited by Maicael