Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good galtine builid and why are allot of them charge/crit vuilid?

SepticSean

Question

4 answers to this question

Galatine isn't really a crit weapon, it only has 10% base Crit Chance, so a Status build is more suited to the weapon, unless you have the Body Count/Blood Rush mods, which can turn any weapon into a crit monster with enough hits.

My Build:

Pressure Point

Jagged Edge

Rending Strike (will be replacing this with Buzzkill on Friday hopefully)

Body Count

Blood Rush

Shocking Touch

Fever Strike

you can replace one or both of the 90% elementals with a 60/60 if you want though. I haven't tweaked my Galatine since Put the Blood Rush/ Body Count combo on it.

I remember the old days where charge attack first came into the game... Galatine gave the highest, as in 10k per charge attack swing... which is considered as OP.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

Galatine isn't really a crit weapon, it only has 10% base Crit Chance, so a Status build is more suited to the weapon, unless you have the Body Count/Blood Rush mods, which can turn any weapon into a crit monster with enough hits.

an addition mod from Shadow Debt is like the changing card ^^^

there aren't really any 'Charge builds'. (and Charge Attacks on most Melee Weapons are terrible sadly - especially the way you execute them, having holds in Animation strings and hold to Charge, f...ing hell why)

Crits are exceptionally powerful, so they're often sought after. Blood Rush(paired with Body Count) lets any Weapon with 10%+ Crit Chance put Crits to use, so with those Mods coming to exist, you'll be seeing Crits much more often when people talk about Melee Weapons.

Galatine is very simple... just Damage, Elemental Damage, and more Elemental Damage. Primed Reach helps it have as much Range as it has in size, good consideration.