Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I build Lesion and trash my Tipedo?

dodorichard

Question

8 answers to this question

well if they were 2 weapons of the same type I would recommend the lesion since it has a berserker proc on status chance but the problem is that if you mastered all the combos for 1 stance and then craft the lesion you will have to relearn all of the combos so there are 2 possibilities

1 if you dont care for combos or stances I would say lesion

2 if you do care for combos and stances you better off crafting a second tipedo and use it as a material for the lesion

lesion is waaay more powerfull than tipedo so i highly recommend getting it

but if u like both just build a new tipedo

i personaly never use rank 30 weapons to build anything so i always need to build new weapons

IMHO very few weapons ingame are worth crafting a duplicate to keep the previous version

i have done it once and only once, i built an xtra bronco prime becuz i preferred the single to the akimbo version, and that was a LONG time ago [basically at the time the bronco prime was the sleeper version of the pre-nerf brakk]

but for every other weapon ingame, even if the previous weapon is superior to the later recipe, i just build them and forget about them [ie the atomos is a far better weapon than the twin basolks for example]

there are SO many weapons available ingame and so few are in the upper tiers where they just outperform most others

the only weapons to even consider preserving are the 'top tier' ones IMHO and even if you lose a few of them to a crappy recipe that ends up being a worse weapon, its only a matter of time before the power-creep comes along and gives us another tonkor/war/brakk/soma/penta/ogris/hek/gorgon/etc and the cycles moves along... =/

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

I'd just like to point out that while the Lesion says it's an infested Tipedo, in actual stats and gameplay it is more like an infested Tonbo, being a polearm (not a staff) with a strong emphasis on status (not crits).

Don't build Lesion expecting it to be Tipedo++, because it's not.