Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin cell farming??

WMT_Slater

Question

I've been browsing the forums to find a way to successfully farm orokin cells. (at the time of writing this I need 1 for valkyr 2 for oberon and one for a forma)

But have found no easy way I am a fairly low level and I have void keys, derelict keys and most of Saturn complete but they are so hard to obtain any help????

9 answers to this question

If you are "low level" Alerts sometimes offer them, but as one of the above posters (who actually has read your post instead) suggested the one boss fight is your best bet if there isn't an alert. It is a bit tedious but, welcome to War(Grind/Fashion)Frame. This is what you "do" in this game.

I would strongly caution any low level player who isn't throwing money at the game already, against a booster. You just won't be farming the right areas fast enough to make it worthwhile. You could buy a prime weapon/frame for the cost of most of the boosters which in turn would make your normal farming that much more effective. 

From my experience and what I've read online, try running an Orokin Derelict Assassination or the Sargus Ruk assassination. From the Warframe wiki, there is a suggestion to kill Phoroid during Assassination Invasions.

Having a resource booster can also help.

Good luck.

9 minutes ago, ashrah said:

i just play void u almost alwayes get at least 1

only if you go into t4. Corrupted Vor drops either an orokin cell or argon crystal.

Mimas, Saturn is a survival mission can usually yield a few. Probably not as efficient as a Sargas Ruk speed run.

54 minutes ago, JazaJ said:

I've found that farming General Sargas Ruk on Saturn usually yields ~1 or 2 Orokin Cells each run (if RNG is kind to you ofc).

This... this is where I've gotten most of mine.

Don't get me wrong: I would never suggest that any low level player (or any player, for that matter) buy a booster. I was just thinking it may be easier when one gets a booster from the daily log in reward. While (as far as I'm aware) it won't increase the chance of orokin cell drops, when they do drop, it'll increase the number you collect at the end.

Apologies I wasn't clear about that.

Edited by (PS4)abbacephas