The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe SFM Poster: Pirate Crewman

CrusaderTheFirst

warframe__pirate_crewman_by_crusaderthef

You got a problem with space ninjas? Well look no further, hire a pirate crewman to solve your pesky tenno problems. After all, the only one that could stand a chance against a space ninja is a space pirate.

On my deviantart page, this got a lot of favorites and got on a features folder in a warframe fanart group. So I decided to wing it and put the poster here. If you wanna see more warframe stuff from me, go to my deviantart page or look at Warframe: Mission 44 comics which is in the forums somewhere.

Deviantart Page: http://crusaderthefirst.deviantart.com/

Edited by CrusaderTheFirst

welp now his name is captain prodman the demon of the seas of profit the one who gave its soul to the void and now its nothing more than a savage beast feared by all 

but my favorite part is the lil osprey i love anything corpus related and i would love to have a moa or osprey pet not even as a sentinel or companion but jsut as a pet following me around i know we can have specters but thats not the same thing is like saying that a specter is the same as a player he has player gear but is NOT the same thing even if pets would be only for plat i would buy them

26 minutes ago, CrusaderTheFirst said:

warframe__pirate_crewman_by_crusaderthef

You got a problem with space ninjas? Well look no further, hire a pirate crewman to solve your pesky tenno problems. After all, the only one that could stand a chance against a space ninja is a space pirate.

On my deviantart page, this got a lot of favorites and got on a features folder in a warframe fanart group. So I decided to wing it and put the poster here. If you wanna see more warframe stuff from me, go to my deviantart page or look at Warframe: Mission 44 comics which is in the forums somewhere.

10 minutes ago, Lucernam said:

I love the little Osprey perched on his shoulder. Perfection.

It will be more pirate if it was the para carrier... but at the same time less corpus...

Just now, AEP8FlyBoy said:

YARRR, me scally wags! There be the precious Tenno booty as we speak.

Capture them quickly like, so I can "examine" them in my private quarters. YAR HARGH!.

let's start with excalibur.

;)