Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there any way to 'hurry up' the Support staff?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

I have an issue I need Support to help me with, and it's regarding the Rathuum event. I've been waiting for 6 days for a response now, and if something isn't done before the event ends, it'll be too late to do anything about. Since the event ends during the weekend, Support now only has a time-window of 27 hours to help me before it's too late.

[Please, don't bother asking what the issue is about. It's complicated, and I don't want to bother explaining it all.]

Anyways, it doesn't seem like the Support staff is going to give me a response in time, let alone help me with the issue. So I was wondering if there was a way, ANY way, to get help faster. Could I message someone I know are part of the Support staff on the Forums, for example?
Please, anything will do, it's kind of urgent right now!

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

21 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, taiiat said:

the best way to 'speed up' Support, is to avoid posting on your Ticket while waiting for responses.
this resets it's sorting and it needs to go through the entire sorting process all over again.

and ofcourse the usual 'limited Support Team size vs hundreds of thousands of Players' thing.

This is untrue. Posting a comment or update to your ticket does not reset the sorting or position on the queue.

If anything, updating a ticket once every few days or once a week may speed up support response times.

Support is receiving many many tickets a day, so expected waiting time is between 1-2 weeks. You can try to make a remind reply in the same ticket you have submitted, however please refrain from making another ticket as this will only slow things down even more 

2 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Huh... great... Thanks InglriousB...

Oh, haha excuse me. The times I asked support they replied pretty quickly when I dropped a.second reply with more information I gathered throughout the past days. Apparently I just happened to be lucky 

7 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Yeah, I know that much, and already made a reminder reply 2 days ago. Guess I could make another one.

Well, if your problem is truly game breaking or completely halting your game experience in this event, you could always send DERebecca or DEMegan a message via Forum messages. I'd only recommend this if it is something really game breaking, and from the sounds of it, it is since your problem has walled you out of this event.

Just now, InglriousB said:

Support is receiving many many tickets a day, so expected waiting time is between 1-2 weeks. You can try to make a remind reply in the same ticket you have submitted, however please refrain from making another ticket as this will only slow things down even more 

Yeah, I know that much, and already made a reminder reply 2 days ago. Guess I could make another one.

Rathuum event is scheduled to last until the 9th. As for the event itself, the only things that are gone after the event is over is the sigil, badge, and furax wraith weapon. Everything else in rathuum is here to stay, the arenas and their drop tables, as well as kela's boss fight, the mods she drops, and the twin kohmak.

So unless you have something that concerns the rathuum event on the rewards or the clan trophy event, I would not be too concerned.

For now, you have till Monday the 9th when the event is over.

If its a bug or something game breaking, could always message one of the DE staff like DERebbeca or DEMegan.

Edited by kitsu

Just now, kitsu said:

Rathuum event is scheduled to last until the 9th. As for the event itself, the only things that are gone after the event is over is the sigil, badge, and furax wraith weapon. Everything else in rathuum is here to stay, the arenas and their drop tables, as well as kela's boss fight, the mods she drops, and the twin kohmak.

So unless you have something that concerns the rathuum event on the rewards or the clan trophy event, I would not be too concerned.

For now, you have till Monday the 9th when the event is over.

What I'm concerned with is exclusive to the event, but thanks for pointing out I got an extra day. I thought there were 9 total days from Friday, making the last day Sunday.

1 minute ago, Valznar said:

Respect the support,they're getting tons and tons of tickets,it's not that easy.

Well it's not that simple when the entire issue is unfixable beyond a time limit that's closing in, is it?
This isn't just me being impatient.

1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Well it's not that simple when the entire issue is unfixable beyond a time limit that's closing in, is it?
This isn't just me being impatient.

Well if it's that important, do what Kitsu said.

2 minutes ago, kitsu said:

Well, if your problem is truly game breaking or completely halting your game experience in this event, you could always send DERebecca or DEMegan a message via Forum messages. I'd only recommend this if it is something really game breaking, and from the sounds of it, it is since your problem has walled you out of this event.

1 minute ago, taiiat said:

the best way to 'speed up' Support, is to avoid posting on your Ticket while waiting for responses.
this resets it's sorting and it needs to go through the entire sorting process all over again.

16 minutes ago, InglriousB said:

You can try to make a remind reply in the same ticket you have submitted

Regarding the sorting system when it comes to double posting, I'm assuming it's different for each company, but I had to frequently do it with Ubisoft's support and it was definitely more productive than sitting patiently and waiting, especially when you've been patient enough previously. Usually got a response on that day. Ubisoft... My eyebrow seriously twitches when they ask you a question which you've already covered in your opening post. Read what I'm typing as I don't type it all out for fun.

Edited by Naith

Sometimes the support staff takes over two weeks. In the beginning they were extremely fast but as the game grew the wait time has definitely increased. It's understandable though. You can try to visit DE in person. :)

The best way to speed it up isn't exactly easy. It's a long process but once finished, the results are well worth it. First you need Rhino Prime and a hammer. You yell "
LOTUS" 8 times fast while spinning on one foot, then a snoot bird will fly against the seventh moon. That's where Rhino comes in, you need to hit his crotch plate 5 times repeatedly with the hammer. Make sure the force is strong or it will ricochet and kill a baby Kubrow. Once the crotch plate has cracked, a mini Archwing will fly out of it. That's how you know DE has received your message. Now all you have to do is wait for them to reply on the previous ticket you sent.

Trust me, all the founders are doing it.

You're welcome. - Seriously though, I used to just send another ticket. They once replied to my new ticket the day after, where my first ticket was still waiting for an answer. >.>

Edited by Completionist

Just now, Letter13 said:

This is untrue. Posting a comment or update to your ticket does not reset the sorting out position on the queue.

If anything, updating a ticket once every few days or once a week may speed up support response times.

Oh, that's great! Looks like all my hope doesn't rely on Rebecca reading my message then.

10 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

This is untrue. Posting a comment or update to your ticket does not reset the sorting or position on the queue.

if Zendesk (or the way Warframe's setup is) is setup in a different way, sobeit.
that's been recommended by some companies, perhaps with the way they organize their Support Categorization.

I know (well at least think) that this topic is no longer important and my answer can't even help now, but I'll chip in anyway. 

For future tickets you might want to consider sending it to non English parts of support. I've been sending most of my requests to Polish support, there is just one guy there as far as I know, and the most I've waited for an answer from him was like 3 days (work days, mind you, counting weekends and free time it would be 4) (at least when he was actually working, there was this one time when Polish support was not available of which I was informed by answer from English staff, translated through google translate).

That out course won't help if you don't know any of the languages other than English that warframe is available in. But who knows, maybe you do.

Also I'd like to note that I only really know how it is in Polish support, never used any others than Polish and English as I don't know the languages and didn't have a need to try. But I imagine that they're faster as well, they probably have way fewer tickets to dig through.

Edited by Krak_Nihilus
Spelling

and ofcourse the usual 'limited Support Team size vs hundreds of thousands of Players' thing.

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

if you've been waiting an inordinate amount of time then 'double posting' makes sense. but it doesn't usually help in Support Systems. organization is pretty important, Support Systems have a lot of categories in order to forward things to the right Employees.