Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else feel that The Arbiters of Hexis got the short end of the stick?

1 minute ago, VKhaun said:

I was an early critic of the trigger and made a feedback thread when Ballistica first came out, but it was improved (I think more than once...) at some point. 

Does that really still happen to you?

i still found it to be clunky more than a year after it was released. or so. (and i must not be the only one, people complained about the clunky problems again when Rakta Ballistica was released)
haven't touched it since then. because no Changelog suggested anything had changed.

41 minutes ago, taiiat said:

i still found it to be clunky more than a year after it was released. or so. (and i must not be the only one, people complained about the clunky problems again when Rakta Ballistica was released)
haven't touched it since then. because no Changelog suggested anything had changed.

Yeah, no. I don't remember there ever being a patch note about it. Actually I remembered a bug thread where people were saying the original one wasn't working properly that made me think they were tweaking it and then later it felt much smoother (though still clunky) when I forma'd up Rakta.

12 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

Actually I remembered a bug thread where people were saying the original one wasn't working properly that made me think they were tweaking it and then later it felt much smoother (though still clunky) when I forma'd up Rakta.

i just realized i glazed over 'though still clunky', and now almost regret this.
HjkNVqm.png

beacuse ofcourse it was so bad originally that after waiting a while i just deleted it. very.... short list of things that were so bad i just outright deleted them.
but we'll see if it's any less problematic nowadays.

how did we even get this far off topic...
*skims back through posts* oh.

I don't think I even kept mine, and I keep everything. I even rebuilt three kamas to have kama and dual kamas again after making Dual Raz-

Eh hem... topic...

I have fully forma'd both Telos Boltor and Boltor Prime. I find the difference in damage negligible TBH. I usually decide which to bring based on the lower accuracy of Telos. I haven't actually compared in a while so I don't know how bad that difference is, but my impression from using both is that it's significant. I'm not sure it needs a buff, but it wouldn't break my heart if it got one.

Telos Akbolto is very good, unfortunately can't say that about Telos Boltor

At the same time though, I don't want it to be better than Boltor Prime cuz then I wouldn't be able to sell the BP set for so much

I feel like, while not getting the short end of the stick, The Telos Boltor and Jaw Sword or just get rid of the garbage 1h sword >_> Augment need a tiny bit of love. While the Syndicate proc is a saving grace, the boltor in general has little going for it at the moment over other guns. The 'Top' Boltor, being the Boltor Prime has high fire rate and moderate damage per shot for a rapid fire gun. It has a lower MR requirement, and was a favorite for newer players before it was vaulted. Many players grew out of it however, as the damage would fall off, and they would either turn to status guns, such as the Braton Prime (a personal favorite of mine), or crit weapons, like the Soma Prime. The Boltor falls into a awkward realm, as it doesn't have enough raw dmg to stay relevent, but also has no real status or crit chance to speak of. The Telos Boltor also falls into the same trap, having some damage shaved off for...a moderate clip size increase. I feel the Boltor tree should have a slightly rework. Boltor is fine as is, but Prime should get a small crit boost to 15%, and Telos should get status boosted to the same. This gives each a distinct category, and would make the clip increase on the Telos feel more impactful. With rapid fire status guns, such as Braton P, Dera Vandal, Prisma Tetra, Boar Prime, and a decent host of others, there shouldn't be a reason to prevent this measure. 

I mean, it's nor Horrid...?

You CAN make it work... but I, too, would like a small but significant buff on it.

Currently the two mods that save the Telos for me is Shred and Terminal velocity  (this is with a pure element build for damage) so I can at least it a room full of faces somewhat quickly