Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you want for Season 7 Sortie?

Tuxie

3 hours ago, -GV--Mazzuco said:

A Community Moderator stated this today:  "And sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not coming back. It was a special item for users who played CBT and the first day of OBT. It is in the same realm of exclusives as the Lato Vandal and Founders Gear. Petition or no, it's not going to be returning."

The dear moderator is just a player as we are, only having more rights to manage the forums. So he can do mistakes too. The founder stuff being exclusive is accepted but the free gits like braton and lato vandal? (i consider 1 credit cost as a gift too) Sorry, but this would be bulls. Snipetron Vandal used to be an event-exclusive weapon. Now we, who have played an event and got rewarded with an "exclusive" item, lose our exclusiveness but CB players don't? Who haven't played any event or even maybe only just joined the game at the right time? I'm not being elitistic, i just want fairness for all. Not to mention the snipetron got removed first because of lore-breaking reasons and then it got re-released TWICE!!

Founder stuff being exclusive? Ok. They founded the game, put in some serious money values and i got no probs if they can keep a little bling bling for themselves. They deserved it. And it is also strongly confirmed it won't get released again unlike the 2 vandals. But event weapons getting rereleased and free gifts don't? Sorry, but this is ridiculous. Even anniversary gifts get rereleased.

Anyway,

9 hours ago, Lokime said:
10 hours ago, Kuestenjung said:

A token system before I even care playing them again.

This. And Braton/Lato Vandal. 

^

and

55 minutes ago, Sixty5 said:

More cores tbh.

Spoiler

UTLSYDS.jpg

Just now, Fionntan said:

Ogris Wraith

Kulstar Wraith

Opticor Vandal

That is all ~(˘▾˘~)

I very very VERY highly doubt that unreleased wraith or vandal weapons will appear in the sortie. Sortie seems to be a recyclement of previous event weapons with the only exception being dera vandal which is arguable an unreleased weapon considering the PS4 or Xbone users had it before.

Spoiler

and you misspelled atomos wraith, duh.

Seeing as how its so far been "recycled event" weapon:

Lato Vandal, please. Seriously, I don't care that its stats sucks. I WANT MY VANDAL SECONDARY TO FINALLY COMPLETE THE SET. Please DE! Let us have a full Vandal set at last. We already got a full Wraith set. Don't let Vandal cry in the corner with no secondary weapon.

And while we're at it, could we please get a Prisma Secondary too? =)

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

I very very VERY highly doubt that unreleased wraith or vandal weapons will appear in the sortie. Sortie seems to be a recyclement of previous event weapons with the only exception being dera vandal which is arguable an unreleased weapon considering the PS4 or Xbone users had it before.

Hide contents

and you misspelled atomos wraith, duh.

Oh true, forgot most so far been base re-releases. 

I just new toys to play with is all (._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)

Well that makes three besides my buddies that wants version of Atomos. Burn all the things?

Latron Wraith or Braton Vandal. 

I'm a fan of the Latron, but it feels like it's lacking some damage, so the Wraith seems like a good upgrade. Braton Vandal just looks cool and I want one to hopefully compete with my Braton Prime. 

Edited by TrickshotMcGee

10 hours ago, IceColdHawk said:

The dear moderator is just a player as we are, only having more rights to manage the forums. So he can do mistakes too. The founder stuff being exclusive is accepted but the free gits like braton and lato vandal? (i consider 1 credit cost as a gift too) Sorry, but this would be bulls. Snipetron Vandal used to be an event-exclusive weapon. Now we, who have played an event and got rewarded with an "exclusive" item, lose our exclusiveness but CB players don't? Who haven't played any event or even maybe only just joined the game at the right time? I'm not being elitistic, i just want fairness for all. Not to mention the snipetron got removed first because of lore-breaking reasons and then it got re-released TWICE!!

Founder stuff being exclusive? Ok. They founded the game, put in some serious money values and i got no probs if they can keep a little bling bling for themselves. They deserved it. And it is also strongly confirmed it won't get released again unlike the 2 vandals. But event weapons getting rereleased and free gifts don't? Sorry, but this is ridiculous. Even anniversary gifts get rereleased.

Anyway,

^

and

Reveal hidden contents

UTLSYDS.jpg

Oh, I thought CM was DE. Good to know. I really want it too, but I would understand DE being sentimental about CB. A founder from my clan told the history about Snipetron Vandal yesterday, but after all it was event reward, so I didn't know know why people bothered a lot about.

I love how nothing is ever sacred in this game. we can't let gifts from the past be that. the gifts have sentiment behind them unlike other event weapons. If there was a limited time sale of something that would never be sold again, and you missed it cause you heard about it too late then it's too late. it's gone. why does this seem to be ignored by the masses. it was a gift for closed beta testing. you heard about the game too late, well sucks man, in the end it's done, no going back unless you have a time machine.

7 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

I love how nothing is ever sacred in this game. we can't let gifts from the past be that. the gifts have sentiment behind them unlike other event weapons. If there was a limited time sale of something that would never be sold again, and you missed it cause you heard about it too late then it's too late. it's gone. why does this seem to be ignored by the masses. it was a gift for closed beta testing. you heard about the game too late, well sucks man, in the end it's done, no going back unless you have a time machine.

Founder Icon: Check

Founder Badge: Check

Salt - Exclusivity level: Check

It's like saying new players that didn't join during Operation Rathuum can't get Furax Wraith forever "Lol you're one day late to the event say bye bye to your fist weapon". That typical "you're late, sorry" excuse is not valid.

Oh no the salt is contagious even I wrote like I'm salty. Sorry for the tone.

Edited by LogaMC1995
Salt antidote applied :)

Just now, LogaMC1995 said:

Founder Icon: Check

Founder Badge: Check

Salt - Exclusivity level: Check

It's like saying new players that didn't join during Operation Rathuum can't get Furax Wraith forever "Lol you're one day late to the event say bye bye to your fist weapon". That typical "you're late, sorry" excuse is not valid.

it's entirely valid. it's the fault of the person, not the company, that you missed that one day sale. same rules apply. 

Hmm an Xbox one player mentioning future Sortie Rewards?

On-topic, I'd like to see some Normal unobtainable weapon blueprints (looking at you Gorgon) or have the Latron Wraith make a return or even the Gorgon Wraith for that matter but it's way too early to put Furax Wraith in the drop tables because it seems redundant to re-release a new weapon a week (practically) after it's debut so either Gorgon Wraith, Latron Wraith, Twin Vipers Wraith, Imperator Vandal, Lato Vandal, Braton Vandal or even Prova Vandal or Machete Wraith can make an appearance in future sortie reward drop table

BTW There can't be new Wraith/Vandal weapons until DE Drops a new event (to prevent screwing up the lore of the game) and already DE is on a double-edged sword with the Wraith/Vandal Weapons as the lore doesn't provide definitive evidence as to why the Wraith/Vandal weapons exist so maybe DE can have the Nightwatch Corps carry Wraith weapons and have all human Corpus assasination targets have Vandal weapons to provide a back story on how the Wraith/Vandal weapons exist.....

12 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

it's entirely valid. it's the fault of the person, not the company, that you missed that one day sale. same rules apply. 

No it's not entirely valid. Not since event weapons are getting recycled. I'm not talking about founder stuff, that's a payment thing. But lato and braton vandal? I don't see the reason for those 2 weapons to stay exclusive while EVENT weapons where we have played an event and worked for it, to not stay exclusive. It just doesn't make sense bro.

If i'm not allowed to brag with my snipetron vandal anymore, i don't see why you should with a braton vandal.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)The Exodus Code said:

Hmm an Xbox one player mentioning future Sortie Rewards?

On-topic, I'd like to see some Normal unobtainable weapon blueprints (looking at you Gorgon) or have the Latron Wraith make a return or even the Gorgon Wraith for that matter but it's way too early to put Furax Wraith in the drop tables because it seems redundant to re-release a new weapon a week (practically) after it's debut so either Gorgon Wraith, Latron Wraith, Twin Vipers Wraith, Imperator Vandal, Lato Vandal, Braton Vandal or even Prova Vandal or Machete Wraith can make an appearance in future sortie reward drop table

BTW There can't be new Wraith/Vandal weapons until DE Drops a new event (to prevent screwing up the lore of the game) and already DE is on a double-edged sword with the Wraith/Vandal Weapons as the lore doesn't provide definitive evidence as to why the Wraith/Vandal weapons exist so maybe DE can have the Nightwatch Corps carry Wraith weapons and have all human Corpus assasination targets have Vandal weapons to provide a back story on how the Wraith/Vandal weapons exist.....

Vandals are weapons altered by the tenno/lotus, hence the lotus logo, but more often then naught are corpus weapons. I don't remember the wraith versions' story though

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

No it's not entirely valid. Not since event weapons are getting recycled. I'm not talking about founder stuff, that's a payment thing. But lato and braton vandal? I don't see the reason for those 2 weapons to stay exclusive while EVENT weapons where we have played an event and worked for it, to not stay exclusive. It just doesn't make sense bro.

If i'm not allowed to brag with my snipetron vandal anymore, i don't see why you should with a braton vandal.

You know they aren't event weapons right. How does "i got this as a gift for testing the game before it went into open beta" compare to "i completed a small event"

3 minutes ago, (XB1)The Exodus Code said:

maybe DE can have the Nightwatch Corps carry Wraith weapons and have all human Corpus assasination targets have Vandal weapons to provide a back story on how the Wraith/Vandal weapons exist.....

You could be right about Wraith, but Vandals are modified Corpus weapons with Lotus decal. No Corpus assassination target will use a Lotus-decalled weapon, they would use its base variation instead.

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

How does "i got this as a gift for testing the game before it went into open beta" compare to "i completed a small event"

When a weapon that you obtain by putting some effort into the event IS returning back to new players, why can't a free-delivery weapon return as well?

Just now, LogaMC1995 said:

When a weapon that you obtain by putting some effort into the event IS returning back to new players, why can't a free-delivery weapon return as well?

it's not like they gave it away for sh*ts and giggles. they gave it to testers as a thanks for testing the game. There is SENTIMENT behind the gifts unlike the furax wraith (for example) that alot of people cheesed the event to get.

5 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

You know they aren't event weapons right. How does "i got this as a gift for testing the game before it went into open beta" compare to "i completed a small event"

First of all, you don't have to tell me that those 2 aren't event weapons. I know that already by myself, thanks.

Second of all, where did i say these are event weapons? Also, what is this "i got this as a gift for testing the game before it went into open beta"? This game is still beta and WHY, just tell me WHY should you be specially treated for playing before me? The comparison i did was to show that those "gifts" are nothing you've worked for, while as for event weapons you had to work for. How big or small the event is, is not the point. The event weapons used to be exclusive too but DE decided to return them so newer players can get it.

Why aren't you complaining that people this year could get the dex furis and dex dakra? "Hey, i want my dex furis to be exclusive since i was playing early enough as opposed to the new 2015 - 2016 players, pff."

Just face it, founders are the only things 100% exclusive.

Edited by IceColdHawk

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

it's not like they gave it away for sh*ts and giggles. they gave it to testers as a thanks for testing the game. There is SENTIMENT behind the gifts unlike the furax wraith (for example) that alot of people cheesed the event to get.

There was a SENTIMENT for Snipetron Vandal also, but it still made a return. In fact, everyone has some sentimental value on some (event) weapons, like Karak Wraith for me, doesn't mean the weapon should remain exclusive.

If CB testing "gift" is the reason, just release the weapon to everyone, and give a new badge or weapon skin that acknowledges CB testers.

Season 7?

An Oddish would be pretty swood. cursor.png

But in a more serious tone...maybe some sweet swag for Kavats, since they're coming Soon™. Like an exclusive-ish accessory, or a rare-ish mod for them. Some pre-release  (assuming Kavats might not be coming out at the same time as Season 7's start) goop of that nature. OR a cheese danish so my Operator doesn't completely starve to death. Dude's emaciated as heck right now. Makes me nervous going over to his pod...might give him a heart attack or something as it opens.