Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Sancti Tigris Build

UCMan

Question

7 answers to this question

Where's Blaze? I'd replace Vicious Spread with that in a heartbeat.

Where's your Punch Through?
Seeking Fury FTW, not least since every bit of Reload Speed means a lot on a Tigris
and unless you're merely looking for a boss killer weapon,
being able to shred crowds > another damage Mod, IMO.

FWIW, here's how I built mine:

Primed Point Blank (BTW maxed lol), Hell's Chamber
Seeking Fury, Sweeping Serration
Charged Shell, Toxic Barrage
Incendiary Coat, Blaze (2x 150% because yay symmetry, heh)

in general, we barely use the entire damage of the Sancti Tigris

so, you can trade two elemental mods for Tactical Reload and Seeking Fury for more usability freedom by allowing hit more than one target (punchthrought from Seeking Fury) and shoot almost 33% faster than using only raw power, after all, this weapon is ammo efficient anyway

unless you're fighting Infested or 4 Corrosive Projection Armored Enemies btw - Sweeping Serration is actually poop.
people say it's great because they see a big number in their Arsenal - but it's irrelevant in gameplay. another Elemental applies more relevant Damage.

for maximum potential Damage (assuming Armored Enemies):

vQEc28m.png

or alternatively, Radiation+Toxin if fighting Grineer rather than Corrupted.

to sacrifice some Damage & flexibility but retain usability at medium Ranges (still assuming Armored Enemies):

J9aYU8X.png

or 4 total Mods making Radiation + 90% Toxin Mod.

the use of Seeking Fury is a personal preference ofcourse, but with two Shots before Reload, being able to take out all 30 Enemies in front of you instead of only maybe 4 tops... helps a lot sooooo.

Edited by taiiat

Definitely use Seeking Fury. The numbers with Vicious Spread are bigger in the Arsenal screen, and it does do more damage... Until 2 or more enemies line up in your shot. Then Seeking Fury is better.

I also don't have Sweeping Serration so I just use a Rank 8 Tainted Shell in that slot. It doesn't affect the fire rate (with the duplex trigger and all), but it does affect the time between your last shot and the automatic reload. This delay can be avoided by just pressing R right after you're done shooting, however. But it looks like you already forma'd out the D polarity so that isn't really an option for you.

I'd remove Sweeping Serration for a faster reload. I'll tell you why. For the STigris, your fire rate is as fast as your reload speed. The extra dmg from sweeping serration is basically overkill. I mean keep it if you like large numbers, but Tactical Pump and Seeking Fury would serve you much better. And as mentioned, Blaze would go a long way to improving your dmg as well.

Even if you dislike having TPump for whatever reason, Seeking Fury is absolutely vital. Without punchthrough, the STigris is pretty bad at dealing with crowds.

Edited by SSNeoman