---RV---Maniac

- Remnants of the Void - Nº 1 on the last 2 Operations | MR 20+ & 600h + | Competitive | Winners of the best looking dojo contest | Full research | Active Discord |

Hello everyone.

In-game name : Anngrat

Current mastery - 22

Time played  - 796 hours, according to steam, 380 hours, according to profile.

I play at europe, around 3 hours everyday, during evenings. Looking for a solid company!

Edited by Anngrat

MR18

1017 hours playtime.

Old-school player returning after being away 3 years. That was related to work and is no longer an issue. I'm planning on being online basically every day.  I have at least one version of every Warframe, with a few prime variants left to collect.

I like to talk in chat and during missions a LOT and it's driving me a little nuts that most people in missions don't ever reply. 

Willing to kick ass and help the clan keep with donations and highscores during events. 

30 minutes ago, JohnProdman said:

MR18

1017 hours playtime.

Old-school player returning after being away 3 years. That was related to work and is no longer an issue. I'm planning on being online basically every day.  I have at least one version of every Warframe, with a few prime variants left to collect.

I like to talk in chat and during missions a LOT and it's driving me a little nuts that most people in missions don't ever reply. 

Willing to kick ass and help the clan keep with donations and highscores during events. 

Leave your clan for an invite

"In order to get this post bumped - Insert line here about how great this clan/alliance and/or community is/are and how we are friendly and everything is perfect here"

Requirements

- Mastery rank 18+

- Minimum of 500 hours of playtime in warframe.

Exceptions: If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn or 1000 hours ingame, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

What's expected of you

- Registration on discord https://discord.gg/4XJHxdr (no mic required)

- All members are expected to contribute | Resource Donations | Clan events | Warframe Operations | Chat Interaction | Discord | Leeches will be purged

Leave a message here or on the forum recruitment post or add me in game with a message saying you wanna join,  for a clan invite !

Edited by ---RV---Maniac
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1

Hi 
IGN: Fedaykyn

MR: 25

1161 hours played

(I was already in the clan, kicked for inactivity, I'm back from the grave)

13 hours ago, Fedaykyn said:

Hi 
IGN: Fedaykyn

MR: 25

1161 hours played

(I was already in the clan, kicked for inactivity, I'm back from the grave)

Invite sent, welcome back 😄

• Upvote 1

I’ve always liked to be in an active clan because all the ones I’ve been in have died over time and I have high hopes for it can’t wait to be chosen as a member 

We have just recently won the Dojo remaster contest done by DE. Thanks to the multiple clan mates that decorated and contributed to the dojo !

Spoiler

And thus are now featured in the global starmap, representing all moon clans.

TwmlwA2.png

Requirements:

- Mastery rank 18+

- Minimum of 500 hours of playtime in warframe.

Exceptions: If you have either 1000 points on Pacifist Defect or 200 points on Ambulas Reborn or 1000 hours ingame or are a friend of someone in the clan, you can be made exception to the other two requirements.

What's expected of you

- Registration on discord https://discord.gg/4XJHxdr (no mic required)

- All members are expected to contribute | Resource Donations | Clan events | Warframe Operations | Chat Interaction | Discord | Leeches will be purged

Leave a message here or on the forum recruitment post or add me in game with a message saying you wanna join,  for a clan invite !
Due to the heavy flow of people wanting to join, we may take a few days to be able to send out invites or respond.