The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show off your best Fashion Frame!

(PSN)Akuma_Asura_

34 minutes ago, AtoKitsune said:

I dunno if it's my best ever, but it's my current favorite of my three running color sets.

Reveal hidden contents

dOkENXs.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

xnikH1x.jpg

Can you post the colors used for your Nyx please ?

Looks awesome :D

Edited by Icpmcp

13 minutes ago, Icpmcp said:

Can you post the colors used please ?

Looks awesome :D

Sure thing.

Spoiler

XTjCCoT.jpg

Color guide: # = Down from top, ABCDE = Across from left.

The colors are:

Primary - Classic: 11A. On less saturated skins, I use the same color from Classic Saturated to make them match up.

Secondary - Classic: 17A. This one varies a surprising amount between Warframes and weapons, but as long as it's a desaturated bluish steel color, it works.

Tertiary - Twilight: 3C. Usually pretty consistent.

Accents - Classic Saturated: 11C. Shading can differ slightly between Prime metallics and normal metallics, but fixing that with approximate colors is possible.

Energy - Classic Saturated: 7E. Haven't found an instance of this differing in color between frames, pretty safe.

Hope that helps~

Edited by AtoKitsune

3 minutes ago, AtoKitsune said:

Sure thing.

Hide contents

XTjCCoT.jpg

Color guide: # = Down from top, ABCDE = Across from left.

The colors are:

Primary - Classic: 11A. On less saturated skins, I use the same color from Classic Saturated to make them match up.

Secondary - Classic: 17A. This one varies a surprising amount between Warframes and weapons, but as long as it's a super desaturated bluish steel color, it works.

Tertiary - Twilight: 3C. Usually pretty consistent.

Accents - Classic Saturated: 11C. Shading can differ slightly between Prime metallics and normal metallics, but fixing that with approximate colors is possible.

Energy - Classic Saturated: 7E. Haven't found an instance of this differing in color between frames, pretty safe.

Hope that helps~

Thanks.

Yeah kinda helps but I already recreated it with Orokin, Gamma and Dojo colors to make it looka  bit darker than yours :D

2 minutes ago, Icpmcp said:

Thanks.

Yeah kinda helps but I already recreated it with Orokin, Gamma and Dojo colors to make it looka  bit darker than yours :D

Awesome. ;o I wish I had the Gamma colors. Wasn't around when that was being given out.

TC's looks great, sticked to warframe's theme and gave it a twist of originality. But the rest, jeez, looks like they were either painted by a 6 year old or came out of a circus. What's with the plethora of bright colors that don't match?

Wish I had the patience to do it through ps4 but I lack it, no fashion frame from me though I'm always told they look good.

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent