Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New players: Ember Prime is NOT worth 1k+ plat

Troll_Logic

Question

Ember Prime is not worth 1,000 plat or more.  Don't waste that much plat.  Ember is just as good and infinitely cheaper.  Use that plat on mods, weapons, and other things that are actually useful.

Use your platinum on things that can help you.

Take Ember, add a few formas, and you've basically got an Ember Prime with all of your platinum.

Edited by Troll_Logic

My 2 cents : it was worth 1k plat, restocked 3 sets last week, sold 2  so far , one with 1499p and the other with 1599p,  I have an extra ember set right now and a bit of profit, dont understand why so many people get obtuse about the trading ways :)

Ember looks drastically different than Ember Prime.

Ember Prime has MR that Ember does not (I personally couldn't care less and I shouldn't even be using this as a point something that annoys me as much as people who think MR means they're elites or something something is people who try to interfere with other peoples' trading so I'll make an exception)

There are no set prices. It's a free market. People can charge as much as they want. If people want to buy it, that's up to them. If they don't want to spend 5 minutes of their time using the internet they clearly have access to to educate themselves, it's on them. Naturally I also think it'd be insane to spend 1k plat on an ember prime, but that's not for us to decide. It's for the buyer and seller to.

Edited by Stratego89
Grammar

If someone think that something worth something and willing to pay for it-let him pay. If someone have 1k plat and willing to pay it for 1 warframe, well that his decision, thats how free market works.

No1 forced you, you can spend like 5 min to get a knowledge that she will return eventualy, and if you still willing to pay 1k+ plat-go for it.

1k plat is a lot, new players don't gonna have that amount of plat unless they rich iRL, if they ain't new-they should know that vaulted warframe will return eventually. Don't tell other people what they should or shouldn't do with their own money.

58 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

Ember Prime is really hot

uhhhhhh... bleeah... As a female frame Ember is looking too manly.

Anyway in my opinion Ember is super ugly. Also is not worth paying 1000 plat. 

Now let's put into the balance the fact Ember Prime has 25 more shield and 25 more armor?

Look what wiki says:

Maximized Power Strength increases damage to 1196 per explosion and status chance to 100%.

• Increases activation cost to 77.5 energy and channeling cost to 5.25 energy per second.
  • Note that due to the status chance being guaranteed to occur, the actual damage dealt will be 1196from the initial hit, and then 7 more ticks of 598 damage each over the next 6 seconds, resulting in a total of (1196 + (0.5 × 1196 × 7)) = (1196 × 0.5 × 9) = 5382 damage from the explosion and status proc combined.

Now i ask everyone who want Ember:

Are you really sure you want to pay 1000 plat for +25 shield, +25 armor and 5382 damage with a broken build what is not working?

Just saying other frames deals literally 100 times more damage than Ember...

Edited by Zari2015

28 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

Maximizing ember is about Accelerant, not her damage skills. You stack your weapons with crit and heat, and hit Accelerant to get stupidly high DPS and a spammable PBAoE stun.

:facepalm: You have to jump in crows of enemies, enemies will always dodge your ring and is good-ish in defence until you want to CC them from distance.

Fireball with accelerant ~8500 damage (maximizing Power Strength)

Accelerant is good-ish only with Ignis moded only for fire damage and fire rate.

Ignis with this build-ish http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Ignis/t_30_22003022_132-6-5-134-7-5-137-0-10-138-4-5-149-5-5-150-1-10-163-2-3-329-3-3_137-7-150-8-163-9-329-7-138-6-149-9-132-8-134-6/en/2-0-12

It will do ~5400 damage per hit (maximizing Power Strength for Accelerant)

Basically useless frame.

Best Ember performance low level infested...

Edited by Zari2015